Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HI i jsut got a simple what to get in germyny i mean i just moved and nothing seems to be avaible i mean all the brands i knew from the us are not excisting so could some german person please tell me what to se... Btw i love salicilyc acid.,

HI i jsut got a simple what to get in germyny i mean i just moved and nothing seems to be avaible i mean all the brands i knew from the us are not excisting so could some german person please tell me what to se... Btw i love salicilyc acid.,

Do you have access to US bases? If not try drugstore.com The Apotheka can be very helpful they have neostrada 15% if not available they will order it. I think your local Apotheka ios yuor best bet. ShelleyB

Hi!

I'm from germany and I just started the regimen. you can't buy any bp products in a german drugstore, so for your pb gel you have to go to the apothecary's. ask for 'cordes bpo 3% gel' by ichthyol. that's 3% bp not 2,5%, I know, but it will work just as well. for soap and moisturizer best look for something by 'Neutrogena visibly refined' or anything with 'nicht komedogen' (means 'non comedonic') or 'fettfrei' (means 'oil free') on it! hope I could help! bye