Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dillpickle5672

THE CURE FOR ACNE HAS BEEN FOUND!

I WAS LISTENING TO THE RADIO 103.5 KISS FM AND THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW A MEDICAL DOCTOR FOUND SOMETHING THAT CAN GET RID OF ACNE FOR GOOD (I AM FOR REAL!).THEY SAID RED HOT PEPPERS WOULD DO IT!THEY SAID PUT IT IN HOT WATER AND APPLY IT TO YOUR FACE!THIS OPENS THE PORES AND GETS RID OF ACNE!I HAVEN'T TRIED IT BUT I AM!

THIS IS UNBELIABLE!

You can buy it here:

http://www.sinusbuster.com/capsiderm.html

24.99 for a months supply, kinda steep. Maybe ill wait until they start stockin it in stores.

"As far as acne is concerned, there are immediate results within the first day or two of use. The company claims most acne conditions will disappear completely within the first week – even severe cases, and Capsiderm can be used daily to prevent outbreaks."

biggrin.gif Anyone thinking of giving it a try? The ingredients do sound impressive.

Just hate to add another bottle of useless stuff to our already overflowing shelves!

It would be awesome if it worked. Thinking about ordering it. If I do, I'll post back.

Im glad there is a variety of new innovative products out there now for us acne sufferers to choose from...this one is definitely quite interesting... sounds like it actually might work...im looking forward to seeing what kind of experience someone will have with this hot pepper face medication... gluck yall!

I'm not sure why hot pepper lotion would need to be that expensive, and if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is, and it's the company that's telling you it works, not an independent entity that evaluated it, and it would've probably gotten lots of attention by the academies and associations and agencies by now...but you nevah, nevah know, I guess.

Good luck!

:o)

I think we are all skeptical when it comes to these new "miracle" products that will "cure" acne.

That's why no one is really jumping to try it! I'm willing.. but I just spent some cash on mineral make up and am experimenting with natural stuff right now (water, honey).

Whoever does try it, let us all know!!!

ya i pretty much say that miracle stuffs bull shit

there is no miracle cure

lol

but hell if someone wants to try it go head

<3

When it comes to acne, theres no telling how many "cures" there are... biggrin.gif You just have to try them all.. biggrin.gif

Guest delta force operators

Id be willing to try this.

I drink peppers in water or hot sauce in water to clear my sinuses.