Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MandyJuly

Does BP make anyone else worse?

I have been doing this Regimen and it appears to make my skin worse. At first it looked like it was working, I was like finally something to help. But here I am now left with red patches and some are red and like cycst looking. Nothing seems to help. I think I have the hardest skin to clear of acne. And get this, its only on the sides on my face.

Another question. Do you think the water I wash my face with has anything to do with me having acne. I just moved here and then I got acne. I have lived here before and every time I moved back here my face seems to get really bad. Was wondering if the water I use could have something to do with it.

Anyone have any other suggestions for me since nothing seems to help. I even tried Retin-A, and it was useless. Thanks for your time

](*,) *Acne Sucks*

if you wash your skin with soap and have hard water, you may be getting a lot more soap scum/film remaining on your skin than you used to. You might want to check the ingredients if you use a bar "cleanser" too. Hard water may also be more harsh, and might be overdrying your skin if you have skin on the dry side.