Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I have a 6 tubs of Evolution X B5 for sale.

It now goes under the name Vilantae.

At their website they charge £25.79 per tub (400 Capsules).

http://www.evolutionx.eu.com/unitedkingdom/order%20page7.htm

I am open to offers for the entire amount, so if your interested, reply to this post with your offer. If someone buys them all, I will throw in an opened tub thats almost full at no extra charge.

Thanks.

id be willing to go $10-$12 per tub.  i've been using vitamin shoppe brand b5 pills, how do these compare?

I cant really compare because I've only used these ones. B5 wasnt really for me, it just didnt suit my system so I stopped using it. My skins kinda dry also so thats another possible reason.

You can see the reviews people have given on the link I provided.

I'd probably accept $15 a tub, and thats still a large loss on what I paid considering they are £25 Sterling Pounds a tub.

Also remember the deal if for all 6 sealed tubs of B5, and Im giving an opened Tub almost full for Free.

id be willing to go $10-$12 per tub.  i've been using vitamin shoppe brand b5 pills, how do these compare?

I cant really compare because I've only used these ones. B5 wasnt really for me, it just didnt suit my system so I stopped using it. My skins kinda dry also so thats another possible reason.

You can see the reviews people have given on the link I provided.

I'd probably accept $15 a tub, and thats still a large loss on what I paid considering they are £25 Sterling Pounds a tub.

Also remember the deal if for all 6 sealed tubs of B5, and Im giving an opened Tub almost full for Free.