Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
black_converse

vasaline as a moisturizer? helps for the wrinkles

I heard some of the stars do it to kee there skin looking young like tyra banks. I was just wondering if any one has tried vasaline on the face? She said it helps with the wrinkles! Since soem of us have developed wrinkles i was thinking maybe we should try it, i will! but has anyone else tried it or know if it works? THANKYOU

I heard some of the stars do it to kee there skin looking young like tyra banks. I was just wondering if any one has tried vasaline on the face? She said it helps with the wrinkles! Since soem of us have developed wrinkles i was thinking maybe we should try it, i will! but has anyone else tried it or know if it works? THANKYOU

I'm pretty sure it is comedogenic. Personally, I'd never put it on my face. eusa_hand.gif

While it might be okay for someone with normal skin, I think it is a big no-no for acne prone skin.

it says right on side of the tub that i have that it "wont clog pores" and i'd doubt they'd false advertise so it might be ok if u use a little and rub it in really well

it says right on side of the tub that i have that it "wont clog pores" and i'd doubt they'd false advertise so it might be ok if u use a little and rub it in really well

just because it says won't clog pores, doesn't always mean it won't aggravate acne. If you want to try it, that's your decision of course, just don't be surprised if you do break out. And if you do try it out, report back and let us all know how it went for you. That's the best way to know.

Yeah, there is no test for products to see if they don't clog pores. Within reason, manufacturers can put "non-comedogenic" on anything.

I do think it's comedogenic too, but if u want to try, u can try only on one part of your face, forehead for example, or chin....and then see if it clog pore there and if your acne aggraves in that part.

Tell us, anyway how it went. wink.gif