Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay...I need to know what to use...the .05 or .1 ...im using the .05 right now...doesnt hurt my face at all..but..i dont know if its strong enough...its been controlling breakouts really well...but...ill still get teh occasional...so...does anyone have any suggestions? What do you use..and how has it worked?

Are you using anything else? If not, try tazorac at night, Neutrogena On-the-spot acne treatment in the morning.

But if its working well, then keep on with it.

You might want to go up to %.1 cream, or just put on a little more %.05.

The gel form is a lot more drying.

actually...i do use neutrogena on the spot during the day...while at school..yes its cover up kind of and im a guy...blah..but who cares...and actually, Im using the .05 gel..just wondering if i should up the dose to .1...

also...has less worked better for you all?> or do you usually put more than a pea sized amount on?

Thanks in advance

see though, it seems like tazorac doesnt irritate my skin..i dont get redness or drying or anything!....so..wouldnt more be okay? or is it still bad?

I am on the .1% cream for two months now and I don't get pimple anymore :D/ . I have never had the problem of using more of the cream and breaking out because of it but I won't recommend using more because I think it does the same job. [-X Just use enough to cover the area where you get pimples and make sure you use it every night and everything should be fine.