Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

reading that actinac post just made me remember a time when i was battling with acne before i went on accutane.

I was visiting my mom and she told me she had heard about this rife machine on the radio. It was supposed to be really good for acne. Something about sending electronic frequencies through your body that kill bacteria.

Anyway I took all this with a pinch of salt but thought it couldn't hurt and the doctor with this machine was quite close by so I went.

His machine gave me a horrible shock. He apologised, charged nothing for the consultation and I left.

A week later I was home and on accutane.

What I want to know is was this guy fly-by night or is this a genuine treatment and has anyone heard of it and used it? :-s

Thanks

HI Kragvark, lol rife machine. I have used actinac as you can see by my posts. It was highly effective for me, that's why I'm shocked that it's not still in production anymore. I think i paid like 35 dollars for it, that's without insurance and with high dispensing fees. Very cheap stuff. I was asking Meltdown what his/her pharmacist charged for a set. If inexpensive, I would love to get it again. Oh btw, when I used it, I have very cystic acne, around my jawline.