Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dermadude

JESSNERS PEEL

Hey lexy,

Just wanted to give some info.  I did my jesner peel back in may and it turned out really well. My estitician did 6 layers and took a week for  everything to peel.  She warned not to peel the skin on my own and to just let it happen or hyperpigmentation would occur.  Then 1 week later she did a facial to get all the access pimples out from the peel.  She also told me that because my skin would be super sensitive to not have another peel for 6 mos.  I guess you can only do the jesner peel every 6 mos.

just thought you should know since your doing this at home right?

Yeah, I will wait a while to do another, but I am going to continue to spot treat w/ Jessner's. Today it looks even better, I'm not fully done peeling yet (day 5). I really like this stuff so far. The texture of my skin looks great.

Hey lexy,

Just wanted to give some info.  I did my jesner peel back in may and it turned out really well. My estitician did 6 layers and took a week for  everything to peel.  She warned not to peel the skin on my own and to just let it happen or hyperpigmentation would occur.  Then 1 week later she did a facial to get all the access pimples out from the peel.  She also told me that because my skin would be super sensitive to not have another peel for 6 mos.  I guess you can only do the jesner peel every 6 mos.

just thought you should know since your doing this at home right?

Yeah, I will wait a while to do another, but I am going to continue to spot treat w/ Jessner's. Today it looks even better, I'm not fully done peeling yet (day 5). I really like this stuff so far. The texture of my skin looks great.

I tried the Jessner peel and really liked it.It was a nice controlled peel which I like.If you clean the skin with alcohol it will really penatrate.You can really control the peel with how many layers you apply and even do a low strength TCA with it if your skin toughens.

Guest frogprince

the jessner peel is working great, but my skin is all red.

can somebody recommend me a product that is good to be using together WITH

jessner peel. A product that is good for "healing" the skin.

i heard that PureDeming Intense Gel is good.

anybody with better recommendations?

HAS ANYONE HERE HEARD OF THE HERBAL PEEL OR GREEN PEEL??? I HAVE HEARD IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN ANY CHEMICAL PEEL SINCE ITS MADE UP FROM HERBS. I'VE HEARD IT IS GREAT FOR ACNE AND ACNE SCARS. ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT??

HAS ANYONE HERE HEARD OF THE HERBAL PEEL OR GREEN PEEL??? I HAVE HEARD IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN ANY CHEMICAL PEEL SINCE ITS MADE UP FROM HERBS. I'VE HEARD IT IS GREAT FOR ACNE AND ACNE SCARS. ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT??

i just got mine in the mail and will apply a peel starting next wendsday. I'm going to spot treat my right cheek, which is my only trouble area and perhaps my forehead before doing a full face. I'll take pics as well.

Guest frogprince

I thought that intense gel was an exfoliating gel? I duno haven't ever used it, thats just what I thought. I have done many jessners, I just did one on Friday, you dont want to use any harsh products while going through the healing/shedding phase. I just use a gentle cleanser and a good lotion, then when the skin has peeled off I begin to use my more harsh products again.

When you spot treat, does that spot look lighter or stranger looking then the rest of your skin?

That depends on how big your spot is, if your just doing the inside of a scar, then it probably wont be that noticable, but if your doing anything lager it will look a little differnt. It will look shiney and plastic/leathery looking, and as days go by will get darker than the skin around it.

When you spot treat, does that spot look lighter or stranger looking then the rest of your skin?

That depends on how big your spot is, if your just doing the inside of a scar, then it probably wont be that noticable, but if your doing anything lager it will look a little differnt. It will look shiney and plastic/leathery looking, and as days go by will get darker than the skin around it.

Hi how many peels do you think I will need I don't have any scars really quite lucky since I popped mine a lot it just my skin is discolour and looks rough and uneven and a few brown spots. I do have tough skin as well.

Hi how many peels do you think I will need I don't have any scars really quite lucky since I popped mine a lot it just my skin is discolour and looks rough and uneven and a few brown spots. I do have tough skin as well.

does anyone have before /after pics from using jessners or seen any significant reducement in acne scarring? sorry im all reading is how the procedure is done and peeling and being leathery.

Well I started to peel wow my skin is so nice underneath and I hope this means my products will be more effective. I just really worried my skin is'nt going to peel everywhere and is going to look weird.

Well I started to peel wow my skin is so nice underneath and I hope this means my products will be more effective. I just really worried my skin is'nt going to peel everywhere and is going to look weird.