Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweetchica329

Paulas Choice: Rants/Raves/General ?'s for those who use it

Hey everyone! I've seen a couple of threads that pertain to PC (on icompact.com), so I went on their (PC'S) website and looked at a few things. The cleansers, and just about everything seem really good. I'm battling Acne right now, and it just doesn't seem to be going away. My doctor/derm prescribed Retin-A-Micro to be in the 0.04% container. I've had Retin-A-Micro now for about two months, and it has helped, I guess. I still get a lot of pimples, I think that only thing that R-A-M has done for me is get rid of some blackheads on the nose and reduce the size of my pimples.

** Anyhow since you all love PC so much, and almost about everyone recommends it for something or another what products do you think would be good for me? Acne prone, combination skin, which uses R-A-M.

** Should I use their Toner as well as the 1% Beta Hydroxy Acid Lotion? Or not at all?(since I would be using PC's 1% Beta Hydroxy Acid Lotion)

** How are PC moisturizers? Have you found a better one at a department or at a drugstore? If so, which one?

** From the products listed below which have you used, and did they help? What side effects did you get from them?

* PC One Step Face Cleanser (Norn/oily/combin skin)

* Final Touch Toner (Norm/oily/combin skin)

* 1% Beta Hydroxy Acid Lotion

* Essential Non-Greasy Sunscreen SPF 15 (Norm/oily/combin skin)

* Blemish Fighting Solution

** All-in-all do you like PC products? Has it really helped your skin? How long before you saw results?

I'm sorry for the long post, and for all the questions I asked, but I don't want to purchase something that wont help etc. Thanks a bunch!

~Nikki~