Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
primaluce07

VitaCure B5 ---Anyone have input??!

Hi,

Apparently VitaCure B5 has been shown to "cure" acne. I recently ordered the product --hoping to get it soon!-- but was wondering if anyone has any good advice on how much to take, etc. I heard that there are slight side effects, like diarrhea and hair loss, but, for the most part, is this a product that will work??

I have become skeptical about the term 100% effective guaranteed. Acne has corrupted my childhood and continues to dominate my 19-year old skin. Lately, though, I've been thinking humorously about my acne. I'm not absolutely apathetic, but I basically automatically assume that a product won't work. Thus, I will be skeptical about VitaCure...Nonetheless, I want to be cautious about this new acne treatment so any suggestion is welcome!!

Thanks,

primaluce07

i boutht that too! you can buy it cheaper tho. after using the ones u bout, buy it from Now manufacturer, cus its the exact same thing. you can save about 5 bucks a bottle. ive been using it for about 5 weeks now. the first week= majorrrrrrrrr breakout! then it subsided, but i still have marks from them. then i was totally clear for about the next 3 weeks or so (maybe a tiny tiny whitehead pimple type), but i could handle that!!! till this week=4 or so pimples just popped up. now i think it was b/c im on my period, cus they popped up about 2 days before my period. im going to monitor if the same thing happens on my next cycle!! take the 10grams separated in 4 times. also, i think ive been losing hair, but i also just ordered some biotin , so hopefully itwill help. im also taking b50, flaxseed oil, zinc, and multi. hopefully not! but anywho, hopes it works great for you!!!

lemonlime,

Thanks for your reply! I've also heard something about GI, which is associated with B5? Do you know what this is? I'm a little scared about the hair loss...what's biotin?

Am anxiously waiting for product to arrive,

primaluce07

In regard to Vitacure:

been there, done that

It definitely did something to me, but it did not cure my acne. I think the "GI" you are referring to is in reference to the Gastro-Intestinal tract. B5 can reek havoc with your intestines, which it did in my case :) . I really don't think B5 can contribute to hair loss. The only case in which this might even be a possibility would be the imbalance to other B vitamins caused by excessive B5 intake. You did, however, state that you were taking a B complex in addition to the B5, so I don't think this is the case. Vitacure powder tastes like sh-t anyway!

Hi,

Apparently VitaCure B5 has been shown to "cure" acne. I recently ordered the product --hoping to get it soon!-- but was wondering if anyone has any good advice on how much to take, etc. I heard that there are slight side effects, like diarrhea and hair loss, but, for the most part, is this a product that will work??

I have become skeptical about the term 100% effective guaranteed. Acne has corrupted my childhood and continues to dominate my 19-year old skin. Lately, though, I've been thinking humorously about my acne. I'm not absolutely apathetic, but I basically automatically assume that a product won't work. Thus, I will be skeptical about VitaCure...Nonetheless, I want to be cautious about this new acne treatment so any suggestion is welcome!!

Thanks,

primaluce07

I have been using Vitacure for over a month and have had none of the bad side effects others mention...Just an initial 3 zit breakout in the second week. Since then, I've had none...

I don't get zits that often to begin with, but often enough...The product doesn't seem to hurt, so I'll keep taking it.

Oh yeah, my fingernails are growing like crazy and I have a big head of hair anyway. But, I also take a ton of other supps...always have.

Good luck.

Okay, I finally received the VitaCure B5 Product!

I'm advised to take 6-7 capsules per meal (18-21 total), so I'll go with 6 capsules. This morning I had taken a Zinc supplement, and I haven't yet taken B complex, which is suggested. I have oily skin and much redness all over face so I'm a little scared about this "initial breakout," but my fingers are crossed! I'll eat healthy foods and drink plenty of water!

wish me luck

primaluce07