Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Now that summer is here, I will find myself away from home more often and won't be able to use the benzamycin (5%bp, 3%erthroymcin) all the time because i can't refrigerate it. So i was wondering if it would be okay to use something that i cna bring with me in a tube that doesn'tneed to be refrigerated like the neutrogena stuff with 2.5% bp. Would there be a problem with just using this ocasionally when i can't take my other stuff with me? Thanks.

hey its ok coz they got thesame BP which wud clear u up. use a generous amount though coz ur going down d dosage to 2.5 . if u can find erythromycin gel find one for substitute.

The acne.org regimen actually uses 2.5% BP as a preference over and above a higher concentration. Maybe over the summer you could take it as an oppurtunity to try and the regimen seeing as you won't be able to use the benzamycin anyway ?

Adam

well i just came back from genovese,duane reed,and waldbaums to look for the neutrogena on the spot acne treatment. i saw 2 of them one vanishing cream, the other tinted? Anyway the prices ranged from 6.79 to 6.99 in all three stores. I thought it was kinda expensive since the prescription stuff i use is about 20 bucks although it would be over 140 if i didn't have a plan. anyway i thought i remembered seeing the neutrogena for like 4.99 a few months back in another store and so i have decided to wait. Still i am skeptical as to how the neutrogena would be more effective than my 140 plus dollar prescription if they have the same stuff in it.