Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bulldog

Second subcision

Hi guys, I'm currently deciding whether to do a second subcision/versapulse. Anynody know how long u should wait til ur second treatment? Anyone seen better results with the 2nd treatment.

I'm 24 days post 1st subcision and my improvement is 40-50%. Happy, but I could be more happy I guess.

Hi Bulldog: My Dermatologist told me that I could see improvement up to three months after my procedure, so I'd probably wait about 3 months to repeat the procedure to make sure that the collagen has fully remodeled.

Bulldog,

I've never had subcision, but I've read the reports of many who have, and they all say that their doc told them to wait 2 months before having another treatment...

If you don't mind my asking: Who is the doctor who did your subcision? And how were the results?

This is really useful to know. I'm booked in for my first one on the 25th of June, and may schedule the next one for the end of August. I have a feeling that 2 sessions will give big results.

I might go in for a second subcision. Only in a few spots though. I will wait at least 2 months.