Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nothing is working for my skin at the moment, and I've never seen anyone with a skin condition such as mine. Im so tired of looking at myself in the mirror cause i feel so ugly when i get close to it. From a distance im an alright looking guy but as soon as u get close and see all the blackheads, redness, and tiny pimples.. i just feel so gross and push people away from myself. It always brings me down and its all i think about throughout every single day of my life.. This girl really likes me and i would love to just be able to face her during the day and be able to kiss her without feeling like im such an ugly piece of shit. My nose is pretty big as it is, but with the blackheads, redness and oilyness i just look retarded. i would give anything just to be clear and look normal again.. im goin to the derm aug 4th... im gonna tell him how much i want to be clear. Whenever i go to him with my acne.. he just tells me its not that bad... but he doesnt kno how it affects me. life sucks sometimes.........

Most of my insecurity is my nose as well. That's mainly because of the inner skin bit is really veiny ;_;

Meh, i also have loads have solid white pimples there, HUNDEREDS of BIG BLACKHEADS. And extremely noticible redness, i'm like rudolf.

*cries*

my nose , the pores are all blackheads, it hurts so much to stare at it.

Hang in there, I won't give you false words of hope and say it will be alright.

Just hang in there and hope it goes away, i guess thats what we're all living for, that hope.

shit damn come say that to my face once you've had a closer look. I posted them on here a few months ago and some people said it looked very unslightly, i have overly large uns.

My nose used to have the same large blackish pores. Since switching to Provon Medicated Lotion Soap and gently washing my face with cool water twice a day and moisturizing afterwards I've noticed a huge improvement to the point that I almost don't even think about my nose most days. The moisturizer I use is L'Oreal Men's Expert Oil Control Moisturizer, but I'm not sure if it really matters what moisturizer you use, that's just the one I prefer because it keeps my face moisturized while keeping away that oily shine.

j

see, people are always complaining about how many pimples they've got here and there, the truth is, another person wouldn't be able to tell you where it was really bad. people don't focus on your acne to determine where its the worst, they're not focued on that, only you are.

Hang in there, man. I feel ugly most of the time too. I use to be able to spend the night anywhere after a hard night of partying but I cant ne more bc I'm insecure of how I look without makeup on. Its an awful feeling!

If the girl likes you she obviously doesn't really care about your spots. I know thats not the reason you don't want to see her, it's more about yourself, and how you want to look good in her presence. But just try to realise that she doesn't care, and it might help you with your confidence levels.

As for blackheads, use clean and clear blackhead clearing scrub, works wonders!

Nothing is working for my skin at the moment, and I've never seen anyone with a skin condition such as mine.  Im so tired of looking at myself in the mirror cause i feel so ugly when i get close to it.  From a distance im an alright looking guy but as soon as u get close and see all the blackheads, redness, and tiny pimples.. i just feel so gross and push people away from myself.  It always brings me down and its all i think about throughout every single day of my life..  This girl really likes me and i would love to just be able to face her during the day and be able to kiss her without feeling like im such an ugly piece of shit.  My nose is pretty big as it is, but with the blackheads, redness and oilyness i just look retarded.  i would give anything just to be clear and look normal again.. im goin to the derm aug 4th... im gonna tell him how much i want to be clear.  Whenever i go to him with my acne.. he just tells me its not that bad... but he doesnt kno how it affects me. life sucks sometimes.........

i think u need to do a serious rreality check man. its just frikin blackheads & whiteheads on yr nose!!!

those are not noticeable by others unless they come extrmely close to yr face.

that is waht u are upset abt? i think you should be bohtered by it too much. at least youre not getting those big read ugly cyctic ones on yr face like others.

so be tahnkful that is mild. extrmely.

Guest Mr K

Can dermbrasion get rid of black heads>?