Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It says its good for adult acne - any thoughts? I have hormonal acne - so is any face wash better than the other? I've used neutrogena and now am using Biorie Ice cleanser... just waiting for accutane.

thanks

Laurel

I TRYED IT AND DIDNT LIKE IT AT ALL...IT MADE ME BREAK OUT AND DRYED MY FACE OUT FOR SOME REASON.IM TRYING TO FIND A GOOD CLEANSER MYSELF...I HIGHLY SUGGEST NOT TRYING IT... eusa_naughty.gif

It didn't do anything for my face. It was a waste of money. Even if the products were good, there are so many fragrances in them that they seemingly over power it purpose. My advice, leave it on the store counter!!

Hope this helps,

Ambi

I used the Aveeno SA foam cleanser and it was alright-didnt irritate but unless u got real mild acne, its not gonna do anything 4 ur skin. Plus, their moisturizer line broke me out. cry.gif ne way, i stopped using the cleanser bc it didnt do anything 4 my acne but t didnt make it worse neither. good luck.

the foaming cleaner is pretty damn goodin my opinion. but id go for the st, ives apricot scrub if i were you

It helped only for mild break outs, wasn't to over drying.

And I liked the fact that it foams, and washes off better then Ceptahil I was using..it was to weak..and left residues behind even after million splashes..broke out into papules and lil white heads..where I never NEVER had them before..

Aveeno is awesome!