Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
honey_bee

This is how you get accutane w/out a scrip!!

Ok after researching it for several months all over the internet i found the way to get the cheapest ro-accutane as well as how to get a legitamite presciption for $15 w/out having to see a doctor. For me a prescription and three boxes of 20 mg. pills are costing only about $120. There is no cheaper price on the net and it's from a reliable source. However just to make sure nothing messes this up for me until i'm through with my treatment i won't be posting the details here for casual readers. If you are really interested and want this info like i did then pm me and i will share the details with you. I'm so happy about finding this because otherwise i would be paying hundreds of dollars each month to be able to take accutane. Also i have been taking it for about 2 months and my skin is completely clear on face and neck except for one zit by my mouth and my chest and back just have a few tiny zits left and some healing red marks. It's AMAZING!!!!! Hopefully this post can help others like me who need the treatment but ordinarily wouldn't be able to afford it. ~Honey :-/

like i said in the other thread similar to this it is very reckless for god sakes go see a doctor and get it done proply that's what their there for you know, medical professionals employed to help people don't just buy it cheap off the net cause if you take it, and it fucks you up... well... some serious thinking should be done before jumping into as good as by passing drug saftey measures.

Guest agentx

Slaughter ... some people like me HAVE been prescribed accutane by a derm and still pay alot more then 120$ ... so i guess ill go with her ... i agree with you that u shudnt do it without consultation but ... you can do blood tests on your own and have them checked by a professional.

CheerS!

Yeah that's waht I meant just going to buy it without a consultation without proper advice. Sure if you've been perscribed it and it's cheaper go for it but not if you've not been given the ok by a professional.

I agree w/ ALL of you.

cheaper is better & doctors don't have all the answers

BUT

self prescription and/or consultation is worrisome.

I think if you do go the independant route you just need to be WAY more responsible/ conscientious about birthcontrol & blood tests.

Not for everyone, but if you got the skills to pay the bills.......

This has to be BY FAR the most retarded thing I have ever EVER read...how do you know your meant to? Do you do your own blood tests? Man this is a one way ticket to suicide...slight exaggeration but who knows? You could be seriously harming yourself. Not smart.

How many people do you think are going to really go see a doctor before they get these cheap scripts off the internet? I heard that you can get accutane covered by insurance... It wasn't when I took it, but a lot of people say insurance does cover it these days. Getting ANY sort of perscription med off the internet is just not smart in my opinion but, that's all it is - my opinion. so you don't have to listen to what I say. Accutane just isn't a drug to f**k with though... just be smart.

Wow this thread is over 3months old :)

Ok, one thing I would say is that I'm 99% certain that if you take a drug without a doctors 'scription and you end up messing your body up or even end up dead god forbid, then whatever life/medical insurance you have will frown upon this and deny you any cover.