Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kimberly1234

Does this happen to anyone?

ok...besides the fact that I am destined to have these scars, I am finding that new ones appear out of nowhere! My dern seems to think that I am imagining this but trust me I examine every last centimter of my face and I know new ones have appeared out of nowhere! Its not like I even had a pimple there previously. Its like just when I start to get "use" to the ones that are there, bam a new scar apperars......Does anyone experience this or have any clue why this might happen???

#-o

Its like just when I start to get "use" to the ones that are there, bam a new scar apperars......

I haven't experienced anything like this. It's possible that the ones you're "use" to may be more obvious than the ones you are finding to be "new" ones. You may be concentrating on the ones you're "use" to when looking for improvement and just overlooking the "new" ones that have more than likely already been there. That's just my opinion :-