Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Turnakit

It Really Works!!!!

Ok I'm new here. Ive been suffering from this plague since I was 16, I'm 23 now. I seem to have gotten most of it in controll exept for occationally I get HUGE cysts. You know the ones that seem to take the life outta you for a year.....Ok so recently I got of those suckers and was hopeless for about two weeks. but after the usuall assault that I treat them with I have serious scabbing and so on. Looking at this thing i was going to predict another week or two of healing...Until.. Last night I soaked a band aid in HONEY.yes just plain old honey and put in on this guy...Oh my God today it looks like it is almost 75% healed. call me crazy but .. i'm telling you it works. Something about the high sugar content and bee saliva (thats what I read) Doctors are now seriously looking at the healing power of honey

Good Luck

Honey is an antioxidant, I know that for sure, and a major one. I'm not sure exactly why it would help your cyst, but that's pretty damn cool.

Y'know, I got one of those mom's that's always suggesting crazy stuff like using ass-gaskets to blot facial oil {unused ones of course!} and she said something about honey as well. 'course I figured she was full of beans...but it is a cool way to go....except if you wake up w/ a bear licking your face or something!

"soaked" ??? like a piece of gauze or you spread the honey on the gauze part of the bandaid??

Hey- i just tried this and after only like, 10 minutes with the bandaid and honey on- my cyst-like zit stopped being painful when i touch it! it's weird but it works! thanks so much =D>

"And your LORD taught the bee to build its cells in hills, on trees, and in (men's) habitations; Then to eat of all the produce (of the earth), and find with skill the spacious paths of its LORD: there issues from within their bodies a drink of varying colors, wherein is healing for men: verily in this is a Sign for those who give thought. (An-Nahl: 68-69)"

It even says in the muslim holy book, the Holy Quran that honey has healing powers. 1400 years ago! Thank God for honey.

I have used honey on cystic acne or just a pimple starting - the naturopath at Bastyr Clinic told me to try it last fall. I put it on the cyst and left it on about 15 minutes, then washed it off. It was really good and I should use it more often today. Now I am dealing with some pitted scars but rarely do I break out. I also use the niacinimide cream I keep on hand for the cystic ones.

Putting it on a bandaid is a good idea too, although it could get a tad bit sticky at night, but I bet it would be concentrated. I also used it with bentonite clay for a masque, but when I used it, I found due to sensitive skin it was better for me to use just plain honey.

Honey is antibacterial, I have heard from the doctor. BTW, honey is mentioned in the Bible before the Koran, but since honey was the primary sweetener in ancient times, that is why.

Karen

oh my gosh!! this morning i had a pimple, and i put on honey and i went back to sleep.

then after 2 hours or so, i woke up and it was gone!!

from now on i'll use honey to treat acne

Ok I'm new here. Ive been suffering from this plague since I was 16, I'm 23 now. I seem to have gotten most of it in controll exept for occationally I get HUGE cysts. You know the ones that seem to take the life outta you for a year.....Ok so recently I got of those suckers and was hopeless for about two weeks. but after the usuall assault that I treat them with I have serious  scabbing and so on. Looking at this thing i was going to predict another week or two of healing...Until.. Last night I soaked a band aid in HONEY.yes just plain old honey and put in on this guy...Oh my God today it looks like it is almost 75% healed. call me crazy but .. i'm telling you it works. Something about the high sugar content and bee saliva (thats what I read) Doctors are now seriously looking at the healing power of honey

Good Luck

not to burst your bubble here but the results could be temporary. The cyst could just come back. Many people found many ways to help with their acne but it was only temporary and came back if you didnt do that method daily. You wouldnt want to stick honey on your face everyday would you? And if this does help I'm thinkin it only helps you and not everyone else because doctors most likely would have discovered this method if it was universal.

i won't mind sticking honey to my face before i sleep..

whats wrong with that ? i don't care. i saw the results and its amazing

anybody try this yet on whiteheads, blackheads or papules?? My cyst split, but I have some lil guys I could "honey" over

Hey buddy

Doctors don't use it because they don't get paid for it...Insurance companies pay doctors...you know the ones that make money from all the pharmecutical companies that run this country....Come on buddy I didn't say it was a cure , I said it helped....and i supose that putting Benzoyl peroxide on your face twice a day is cool with you but not honey

the cure for acne will probalby be somthing stupid and cheap.

like drinking more water and putting honey on the face for half hour after washing with warm water.

haha

Hey buddy

Doctors don't use it because they don't get paid for it...Insurance companies pay doctors...you know the ones that make money from all the pharmecutical companies that run this country....Come on buddy I didn't say it was a cure , I said it helped....and i supose that putting Benzoyl peroxide on your face twice a day is cool with you but not honey

stop saying buddy

oh my gosh!! this morning i had a pimple, and i put on honey and i went back to sleep.

then after 2 hours or so, i woke up and it was gone!!

from now on i'll use honey to treat acne

Are you serious or being sarcastic? :-s

I dont know if he's serious- but yesterday i put some on- then a bandaid and everything, and this morning it was totally smaller- and it stopped hurting. I dont think he's being sarcastic, but if he is- it really works :D) and whoever said the cure will probably be cheap- haha, you're probably right.

i'm serious man!!

try it out yourself

last night i left honey on my face for half hour

it was too drying

so tonight i'll try 15 min

it works so good

use natural honey though

I had some brown marks on my face, and I put honey on it for a couple of days, guess what?

GONE!

How should it be applied? and for how long? like before you go to sleep?

I just want to try it and let you guys know how it went.

Ok what I did was buy some pure honey from safeway and then just squeeze out a dab and put it on my brown marks. I did this during day and night for like 2 days. Just use your fingers, and no I didn't even put a bandade on, you don't have too. Just clean up after some honey goes oozing down your face, so to prevent this dont put too much.

It's good, it works, and you should try it.