Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CoNfU$Ed

EgG YoLk MaSk

i have been using the egg white and lemon mask for a little while and seen some results . A friend of mine told me egg yolk is very effective in healing blemishes and is high in vitamin A. I have researched it a bit and it seems pretty good.

Egg Yolk Mask

This mask is great for the skin. It leaves it refreshed and feeling great. Take one beaten egg yolk and apply liberally to the face with a cotton ball. Let dry on the skin for 15 minutes then rinse off with cool water. The egg yolk has alot of protien and fatty acids in there that will help your skin. This mask will replenish your skin and tighten up your pores.

Another few good masks are

Honey Mask

Wipe your face with a warm cloth to open up the pores and then smear honey over your skin. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse off with warm water. Wipe your face with a cold face cloth to close the pores and continue doing this for 3 days in a row, then once a week. Egg Yolks are high in Vitamin A and also very effective in healing blemishes. Simply apply a raw egg yolk to your face and neck for 30 minutes and rinse with cool water.

Cucumber Mask

Puree a 1/2 peeled, sliced cucumber in a blender or food processor and ad 1 tblsp of yoghurt. Apply to face and let it set for about 20 minutes then remove. Honey is a natural antiseptic and can be used in masks to heal blemishes or cuts.

This mask helps with acne

Avocado Mask

Mash half an avocado and apply to entire face. Let it set for about 20 minutes and then gently wipe off with a damp cloth. Almonds are good for exfoliating as they help fight acne and helps improve conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.

hope this helps razz.gif

Can't you get like something called Saylmonila(sp?) if you put raw egg on your face?

Salmonella live in the intestinal tracts of humans and other animals including birds, and are transmitted by the oral-fecal route. This means eating foods contaminated with animal feces.

I want to try this mask but I have a few questions that I was hoping someone can answer. How many times a week do u do this mask?

Does it break u out at all?

Red marks: How soon do u see results? Like them actually fading

Thanks in advance

I just put on the egg, am I the only one who feels just the slightest bit stupid for doing this? I'm pretty desperate though so wth.

I have tried an egg white mask before, but not egg yolk. I think egg white has more protein, but egg yolk has much more vitamins, especially vit. A. I dunno which one is better. :wacko: Ive also tried an oatmeal/honey mask before, not that bad, didn't notice much difference.

I tried the whole baking-soda/ACV/egg-mask for a while... actually I only tried the egg mask once. Haha. It left my skin feeling really nice, but it's too much of a hassle for me to do that often. I still use baking soda occasionally to exfoliate, and I use ACV twice a day with aloe vera gel.

These natural remedies are great if you don't mind the hassle of preparing all this stuff to put on your face regularly.