Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zander

My experience with the regimen

After I quit the regimen, my face immediately cleared up, and I stopped getting those huge bugger whiteheads all over. I now only wash once a day with some neutrogena clear skil facial wash stuff. I still have acne, but its much less severe, less painful, less unsightly.

Course the only problem I have now is that I keep getting these huge ones on my arms, which wouldn't be so bad except for two things. One: they leave those red marks that last for ages, I can still see a faint spot of one I got some time in the middle of winter, like january. And second, summer!!!! Which means covering my arms up with hooded sweatshirts or other long sleeved shirts is becomming a less effective solution, as I'm sure I can't wear a hooded sweatshirt in the 90+ degree weather that is bound to be comming. ](*,)

If I had to take a stab at why things are working this way for me I'd say it was because I have extremely sensitive skin, making the harsh bp and multiple washings not an option. Also I only started getting these arm pimples when I started wearing these long sleeved school shirts, maybe they're too irritating for my skin or something (We have to wear uniforms at my school).

I hope I'm able to wear short sleeved shirts at least at some point during the summer [-o<

I don't think he/she meant it to be hillarious n make everyone loose control laughing... more in an ironic way.

that title was a bit :^o but i read it anyway and it was kind of interesting, relevant, didnt last too long, and could have been a lot worse...

speaking of BP and chemicals, here's a quote :

"Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer. "

hey i wanna ask you somethin... did you had whiteeheads or just normal pimples. cause i'm sufffering from white heads i have hundreds of them, countless!! i really wanna get rid of them.

Does Dans regimen works??