Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinz

clogged blood.

I have these 2 little red spots on my face that i had for over a month now. I thought it was gonna go away with time but it didnt so i think i've waited enough and i think its time to do something about it. it isnt bulging out or anything, i see that theres a small amount of blood right under neath the skin. i was wondering if any of you knew how to deal with this. i was thinking about just puncturing it with a needle to release the blood but decided to come here and see if anyone had knowledge with this type of thing. Thanks ;]

DISCLAIMER!!! I'm no derm or Dan... but it's either a blood blister {odd} or a broken vessel. If it is a vessel, um don't poke it, they usually need to be cauterized w/ dry ice or lasers or whatever is the current technology. Don't worry, it's not huge deal, but a broken vessel stays broke.

ive got the exact same problem, it doesnt look like a scar its just really red it does sound like what your explaining it as 'clogged blood'. im really worried about this coz the colour of it doesnt seem to be fading. i remember getting this out of a hugh spot and this must of been caused when i was popping at it :D i really do hope it will go

ive got the exact same problem, it doesnt look like a scar its just really red it does sound like what your explaining it as 'clogged blood'. im really worried about this coz the colour of it doesnt seem to be fading. i remember getting this out of a hugh spot and this must of been caused when i was popping at it  :D  i really do hope it will go

broken capillery...happens from any kind of trauma...did you pick or squeeze or in any way manipulate the area? even using water that is too hot will do it. i get em occassionally. they'll go away, but it takes time.

yeh i was really picking and squeezing at it and wen the spot had gone this extremely red mark had appeared like clogged up blood. i hope your right in saying it will go.