Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hello50

Smoothbeam Appointment June 6th.

Yes!

Im going for consultation hopefully they'll do a treatment too.

For my current acne (very very mild)

and my acne scars (shallow).

We'll see how it goes.

Good luck.

Please keep us informed.

If you do get treatment make sure to take note what intensity they use the machine at. I believe the machine has settings from 1 to 14. Most people that have seen results have had at least one treatment at 11 or higher.

I'll be pulling for you. [-o<

I'm happy for you! :-

Yes, please do keep us posted on your progress. I am very curious about SmoothBeam.

I wont pay unless they clock it at 11 nothing less.

When i called the doctors office they said smoothbeam was only for acne not acne scars, this was a month ago before they recieved training, so my mom called today and they agreed it was for acne scars too,

thats a relief.

Im going to keep a very detailed document of my scars and their progress to share with everyone

especialyl with my current acne.

Guest niko

Where did are you getting this done and what are they charging you?

I found this site quite by accident, and have enjoyed reading the posts from everyone. A little history about myself..I have tried Accutane when it first came out. Great results, but when I tried for an repeat performance, got terrible headaches. Had chemical peels bi-weekly for 6 months. Got great results on my face, but chest acne was not affected. I am about to try the smoothbeam. I live in Hawaii and only one dr. has it available. Currently, he has it on sale for $375 and after I got over the initial shock, I decided to try it (I think) Does anyone know any info on the effect of smoothbeam on dark skin? The doc says he has not tried it yet, but suggests a skin lightening gel (L-Ascorbic acid, kelp, 8% hydroquinone) which he markets prior to the procedure. I'd do anything to have clear skin on my body, but I don't want to end up looking like Michael Jackson!!! Anyway, this is a great site with nice people. I was up till 3am reading all the posts. Good luck to you on your Smoothbeam appt. Keep those posts going!!! Thanks to all for all the GREAT info!