Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey! Ne one out there tried klaron 10% lotion. The main ingredient in it is called sodium sulfacetamide. I've been using it for ab a week now and I just wanted to let everyone know thatit works pretty good on me. Its like a clear liquid and its awesome. No irritation whatso ever and so far, my face feels the best its felt in awhile. I just wanted to let everyone know this since there isn that much information on klaron. ne one used this? feel free to share!

Hey! Ne one out there tried klaron 10% lotion. The main ingredient in it is called sodium sulfacetamide. I've been using it for ab a week now and I just wanted to let everyone know thatit works pretty good on me. Its like a clear liquid and its awesome. No irritation whatso ever and so far, my face feels the best its felt in awhile. I just wanted to let everyone know this since there isn that much information on klaron. ne one used this? feel free to share!

Klaron is prescribed by a dermatologist. If you go under the Product Ratings link on this site, you'll find that a lot of people have a lot of good things to say ab Klaron. It is listed under "Sodium Sulfacetamide." Its so gentle. I didnt think it'd work at first bc it seriously feels like water (its that gentle!), yet I've noticed some major changes on my face! I have this HUGE cyst on my right cheek. Usually, it takes 1-2 week for cysts to go away for me, but after 3 days, it is shrinking amazingly fast. I usually dont get cysts, though. Just regular whiteheads/pimples, but they's still pretty unattractive!

Klaron has the advantage of being much less irritating to the skin compared to BP products, and as of yet no one has been able to demonstrate any bacterial resistance, such as seen with clindamycin. I use it myself...