Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive been on tazorac for the past 11 weeks, almost 12 now. Its going well :) Anyways, I was wondering if using a facial mask like the queen helene mint (i think its called that lol) will be safe? I wanna try it . And also the yolk one for my pores. Thanks alot guys :-

Honestly I really like the queen helene, but I've never been on tazorac and have read here that it is a pretty serious medication. All I know is I've been on Retin A and I think the queen helene was too irritating for my skin bcs of the medication. But not everybody's skin is the same. At least Queen helene is cheap so you could give a shot and if it's too much for now you'll always have it when you aren't using tazorac.

As much as I hate to admit it, this macho Army vet loves the damned mint julep masque. Do I feel like a fruitcake wearing it? Do I have my gf buy it for me? Yep and yep. It's cheap, effective, and my face looks great afterwards. I highly recommend it, it's designed especially for acne.