Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JasonER

Non prescription accutane

Hi, I want to get a prescription for accutane, but all of the derms near me are backed up for at least 2 months. I cannot wait any longer. I am sick of getting cyst after cyst on my chin for no reason. I eat healthy, I exercise, I have tried all over the counter medicines and nothing works. I am at the point where I don't really care about the side effects. If you call me crazy, then you haven't hit the same point I have. I am thinking about ordering online from masters marketing. I want to start taking 10mg each day for a month to see if it works for me. Has anyone else tried this? I am really at an all time low here and I cannot wait 2 months to see a derm, only for them to get me on antibiotics for months.

Hi, I want to get a prescription for accutane, but all of the derms near me are backed up for at least 2 months. I cannot wait any longer. I am sick of getting cyst after cyst on my chin for no reason. I eat healthy, I exercise, I have tried all over the counter medicines and nothing works. I am at the point where I don't really care about the side effects. If you call me crazy, then you haven't hit the same point I have. I am thinking about ordering online from masters marketing. I want to start taking 10mg each day for a month to see if it works for me. Has anyone else tried this? I am really at an all time low here and I cannot wait 2 months to see a derm, only for them to get me on antibiotics for months.

You could call the derms office and tell them you are at an all time low and that when someone cancels an appointment to call you up. It works. If they won't call you, call them every few days asking if there have been any cancelations that you could take over.