Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kirkland84

Mr FlakeFace!

I started this regime about 2 weeks ago now and my face feels as tight as anything, and I wake up every day with a face full of flakes 8-[ (I use a 5% bp but other than the flakes and slight redness it seems to be going ok).

Do I just leave the flakes, will they go on their own or do you have to manually remove them? (i've read the FAQ and looked at other messages but haven't seen this type of post... though i'm sure there are many).

I'll try the tape method, though my whole face seems to be flaky (maybe it will go away but it will be an agonising wait)

I have been looking for the 2.5% but havn't found one, i'm from London but i'm sure somewhere would stock it. Thanks for the replys, much appreciated :-

Definitely switch to a 2.5% if you can. I think it's called Oxy On-The-Spot in the U.K. Also, start using an alpha hydroxy moisturizer since you've been on the regimen for a couple of weeks now. It should help with the flakes.

Hey there,

Your answer is already mentioded above.

Cut back to 2.5% as stated in the regimen and make sure you moisturise to stop the flacking / dryness.

Good luck