Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just started microderm a few weeks ago...and I have mild/depressed scars.....the dr. says that with aggressive treatments every week I can get these resolved....she is using a 3 setting on them and stepping on the peddle more as she goes over the scars over and over...they are red when i leave and she is gonna do i every week.....has anyone had success with microderm and having aggressive treatments on shallow scars? TIA!

Dawny9,

Please keep me updated. I want to do microdermabrasion too! I have shallow scarring. I can't do it yet though. so doing glyco peels in the meantime... but eventually I do want to micrdermabrasion if it can help... so please keep us updated on whether or not it helps your shallow scars

i will....i hope for all our sack it works! She said she could help me, and she know how much it bothers me. I will keep you posted...I've only had 2 so far...I think it takes more...like 10....but I'm hoping I start seeing results sooner. I will keep you posted.