Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest agentx

Johnsons baby soap?

Guest agentx

AHAHHA well ... i just wanted to ask is johnsons baby soap allright to wash your face with? ive heard it duzent contain ANYTHING ... i mean nothing harmful just sweet old soap?

It doesent appear to be making things bad and feels really nice.

Opinions?

CheerS!

I don't know if it's available out of Europe, but here the Sebamed bar is the best choice for every kind of unhealthy skin - it hasn't any alkalis, has an appropriate pH, has no fragrance and is very mild. And it froths very well. It is made in Gemany by a renowned company, whose owner is a world-known derm (dunno remember the name, he as the first in the world, has noticed that soaps with bad pH induce more acne than those with good pH).

And when it's too astringent, there's a good Polish cleanser called Dermoklar - it's even milder than the former.

Sometimes the simplest things seem best - try to use grey soap!!! I tried once - it made me feeling clean and it doesn't dry out the skin too much.

Guest Amy Lee
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate & Sodium Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT

These are the ingredients listed here in my Johnson's baby soap box. It doesn't contain Sodium Tallowate, different from the one in drugstore.com, which has it.

Guys, is this good to use? Please anyone who knows, please help. Thank you very much.

I'll put it this way, I've had my fair share of dermatologist visits and I've never heard a derm recommend anything from Johnson and Johnson to be used on the face. It's always Cetaphil (which I hate) and Aveeno or Dove (which I love.)