Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angryatacne

Veggiegirl please read

When browsing this forum, i found that you were making your own mineral cosmetics line. This is great, as there is a high need for products suited for acne prone skin. I have been suffering from acne for over a year now mad.gif and almost every cosmetic brand i have used has broke me out, including even those suited for acne prone skin such as neutrogena and clinique. However, i live in the UK and so it is difficult for me to find any mmu, as the selection here is poor. I was wondering if you suceeded in producing your own cosmetics would you sell them online and so ship them internationally? as i would be very interested in buying them if so. Additionally, are you using oil in your products?

Thanks. Please keep us informed on all happenings involving your business and i wish you the best of luck in the future as your idea sounds great eusa_clap.gif

Thanks for all the interest, kind words, and support!  wub.gif

If anyone is interested in samples or more info, please do PM me, I don't want to be obnoxious on the forum (advertising, etc).  eusa_angel.gif

I am hoping to have my own online store/website up and running by year end, but am selling directly to those who want it in the meantime.

I've been using Veggie Girl's MMU, and I have to say it is hands down the best makeup I have ever used. It looks natural, it feels great, and it hasn't broken me out in the least. Also, you don't feel like you're wearing makeup - even if you touch your skin at all, it just feels so nice and smooth to the touch. She also has gorgeous eye shadows and great prices!

I told Veggie girl I wouldn't sing her praises unless some one brought it up, so here goes.

I LOVE her stuff. I am still experimenting with the foundation shades (and let me add she's being so very helpful), but her eyeshadows and blush shades are the best I've ever seen. Better than Aromaleigh, better than MAC, better than any beauty supply line.

And I've tried a few, let me tell you.

Anyone who is frustrated with make up, I encourage you to try her out. It is very reasonably priced, VERY REASONABLY, and she's great about giving advice and suggestions.

Vegan too!

I told Veggie girl I wouldn't sing her praises unless some one brought it up, so here goes.

I LOVE her stuff. I am still experimenting with the foundation shades (and let me add she's being so very helpful), but her eyeshadows and blush shades are the best I've ever seen. Better than Aromaleigh, better than MAC, better than any beauty supply line.

And I've tried a few, let me tell you.

Anyone who is frustrated with make up, I encourage you to try her out. It is very reasonably priced, VERY REASONABLY, and she's great about giving advice and suggestions.

Vegan too!

Are we allowed to talk about her makeup on the forums? eusa_shifty.gif

Oh well.... I thought I'd just have to agree with the rest of the previous posters. I wub.gif her foundation and powder!

Her blushers are great too! but I have a lot of blushers at the moment hence why I didnt want to purchase more lol.gif

Keep up with the good work veggiegirl biggrin.gif

I adore veggie girls minerals! They're amazing!!!!!!!! I just ordered her full size found. and powder yay! I adore her shadows too!! My persomal faves that I've tried are glisten, goddess, banana berrry, and orchid. Banana berry is kinda a sheer yellowish color with some berry iridescense (I love this one! I really like it for a natural wide awake look). Keep up the good work veggie girl and whatever you do, DON'T EVER STOP MAKING YOUR MAKEUP-I WOULD DIE!!!!!!!

I would love for you to send me info on your mineral line. I have tried cory cosmetics. It seemed to break me out and gave me a chalky look. I would love to see yours. THanks

Hello veggiegirl!

Cory Cosmetics is the first MMU I have tried AND liked however I have to agree that after awhile it seems to melt off (9+ hour days but STILL lol tongue.gif)

I am interested in trying out your product line as well as here some great advice from you.

I have been battling acne for countless (10+) yrs now at age 26 but my skin has been healing due to change of regime and birth control ... I just now need something to help me cover up my endless scars.

Thanks in advance!

i have tried corycosmetics as well.. and i find it melts off me too!! also makes me look kinda chalky.... does veggie girl send her makeup into canada?... and if so does she have a website that i can look at her stuff??

thanx

I just tried some of Veggie girls mmu and its the greatest. It actually didn't melt off me! I just got back from Jamaica so I need new colors to suit my tan. But her Banana Berry eyeshadow is the greatest, it has the perfect shimmer to compliment my tan skin.