Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dashboard

That new Clear pore Neutrogena mask

i have been on the regimen for a while with good results i guess....not clear, but has kept my light moderate skin consistently good.....i came home from college a few days ago and whenever i come home it seems my skins gets worse....a few whiteheads popped up...it might be because i tried using a LOT of BP the last 2 nights...and i couldn't resist so i popped them, and now i have a few dried up bloodly spots, hopefully they will go away in a few days....anyways, i bought that neutrogena clear pore mask/cleanser.....i got it because it has BP (3.5%), unlike a lot of their products with SA.....so tonight i used the mask on my forehead, nose and sides on the nose where i have oily skin....i didn't wanna use it on my whole face yet cause i didn't want it to break me out all over just incase....anyone ever use this product?...if so, i'd appreciate the reponse if people had a good outcome from it....thanks peeps

My friend uses the Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask and her skin is flawless and acne-free, but she's one of those lucky bums whose skin isn't prone to lots of breakouts. I personally haven't tried it, though. I, too, would like to know more about this product!

i'll used the mask about 2, 3 times a week, and love it so far....just add it on to the regimen, so far is workin wonders with controlling oil flow, fingers crossed....i'll keep everyone updated

ah cool, dash =D>

have you tried that other one?

my friend used to use the old one. the difference is the one clear pore fask mask/cleanser can be a daily cleanser or a mask while the other one is just a plain ole mask that you leave in for 20min instead of 5. also...the old one has 5% bp.

I wanted to try this one first since it just had 3.5%....u know, closer to the on-the-spot treatment.

kay

Hey guys. I posted something on the commercial products board about the neutragina clear pore mask. I've been using it about 2 weeks on my chin which is prone to breakouts of all kinds, but mostly those closed colondon thingies (spelled right?). Anyway, I have found it works really well. My skin has cleared up about 50% already and seems to be getting better every day. NOTHING else I have tried, including salicylic acid has worked. I use it as a mask more than is recommended, about 3 or 4 times a week, but only on my chin. The rest of the time I use it as a face wash, but I make sure to keep it on at least a minute or two so it will soak in a little. Sometimes I follow it up with a little oil of olay moisturizer if my skin seems a little dry, but I hardly ever need to.

I'm only using this product, no others and have had great results. I'm avoiding using makeup right now, I want it to clear up completely before I try that again. Hopefully when the rest of my acne clears I can get something for the minor scaring I have. I've heard that the neutrogina multivitamin stuff is good.

Cheers, good luck!

I haven't tried this as a mask, but I don't like it as a cleanser. It was crummy w/ the eye make-up and the creaminess didn't leave my skin feeling clean.

namaste'