Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZioN

New to Regimen

I just recently began this regimen and so far it's going quite well... I think.

Well I was just wondering when I apply the Acne-on-the-spot how much exactly should i use... and are you supposed to rub it in or just apply it to the pimples?

And also are you supposed to use the moisturizer under the acne-on-the-spot or just use them separately.

Thanks for all your help ahead of time,

Andrew

Andrew,

All your questions should be sufficiently answered at the acne.org website, but I'll answer them anyway since no one else has! :-

You should apply the bp to any area on your face where you are acne-prone, whether you have active acne there or not. It kills the bacteria, and if you use it before a pimple comes, it may just never come at all! If you wait until after it's there, it may heal faster but you still have to deal with it. Prevention is the key! And you do rub it in, but rub gently to avoid irritation. The videos would probably help you a lot with this.

Also, there is a checklist and a guideline to follow posted on the website to help you with the procedure. You should wash, wait a little bit, apply the bp, wait a bit, and then moisturize. Moisturize AFTER bp. It's that simple.

And make sure you have the right products.

Good luck!