Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zal123

Summer Tanning

I have mild acne(more now than I can remember) and now that summer is approaching I would like to go to the beach and tan. I know tanning is a no-no, but I tan nicely and rarely get burned. I do have some scars but

my question is should I?? or if I do what should I use as a cleanser? My guess would to use a very mild cleanser since my skin will be very susceptible to being dry or irritated. Any thoughts?

I've been on the regimen for about 8 months now and I lay out all the time. I've not had the first problem with it. I use SPF 15 on my face in the am. But I know that fades somewhat by 1:00 when I usually lay out. Go for it, do use a little bit of screen on your face though. Don't want any nasty wrinkles.

Mercer

really? and you dont sweat out the BP within minutes? seems like it would be very uncomfortable

Arf... I've bad experience about morning BP and sun. But my skin is delicate... If it's enough, use only BP at evening.