Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
silentScope

How to rid blemishes?

Hi guys,

I have mild acne and now its gettin better but I still have these small red spots that acne use to be there but hasnt showed up for a while. And its been on my face for a long time and i can't seem to get rid of it. I'd figure give it time to heal and stuff but its been long enough that it should've healed by now. I have no idea what's going on but its pissing me off because i can see it in the mirror :) Is there ANYTHING i can do to rid of these blemishes left behind by old acne... or is it gonna be on m yface the rest of my life :D

Hey man, I'm in the same boat you are.

What I'm trying right now is:

AM:

Cleanse

Apply Vita-K for Blotchy Skin

PM:

Cleanse

Tape Method

Apply BP to areas where I get new acne (not necessarily on the redmarks)

Apply Vita-K

Been doing this for about 2 weeks. And honestly I don't see any improvement, but it's still early.

Good luck and hang in there. :-

Why does everybody feel a macule {redmark} is a terminal sentence! Your whole body's cells turn over entirely every 7 yrs, they say.

Nothing lasts forver!!!

This too, shall pass.

hey, don't mean to be grumpy... it's just that I'm almost thirty but I remember the times I thought I'd have that ugly, red, horrible, blotch forever.

Macule treatments: VitaK, Glycolic peels, vitamin e {topically/orally}, vitamin c {orally & topically...how? cut an orange in half & rub it on your face...I know it seems weird but I had a holistic esthetician tell me it's about the same as anything you can buy & vitamin C helps w/healing especially}and Water water water water. Also bp is said to bring out redness in healing.

Good luck!

Im gonna give that Neutragena Multi-vitamine one a try... sigh everytime I try stuff that works for other people it never works for me... and frankly im getting so sick of it. I really hate having to deal with sensitive skin. When i wash my face i can feel my face tingling and stuff... and i can feel when acne is forming and it really pisses me off.... argghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im frickin 21 and i still have this problem!

Good Luck with Multivitamin. It contain all the good stuff that shatangi spoke about. If you're not use with SA, redness could occur in the first week... So don't worry about it, it must pass. I moisturize my skin at evening with stronger moisturizer to help my skin to regenarate. Indeed, the skin's turnover doubles at night. Give us feedbacks...

dang it www.shopinprivate.com doesnt offer the multivitamin.. anyone in Canada know where to get it?

Shoppers drugmart has it, 9.99 CDN