Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pizzicato

50% TCA cross experiment

hello everyone, i am a new member here, I would like to ask how long could we keep the TCA solution? I have mine a year ago and i have no idea cld it still be used thanx a lot. May god bless. :)

wow! your results are great... actually your day 5 1/2 pic looks fine to me... though i've not done it b4 but really look ok to me...

anyway, i'm just wondering is it reliable to buy from ebay? what about a seller named anais2003new, who's from mytcapeel i think. she reliable too? Or is it better to buy from bettercomplexion or anyone else?

thanks in advance for clarifications!!!! =)

Awesome! I have used a lower strength (25%) and i think I should bump it up the next time I want to do a scar- I think I will do it in a month from now. :)

wow! your results are great... actually your day 5 1/2 pic looks fine to me... though i've not done it b4 but really look ok to me...

anyway, i'm just wondering is it reliable to buy from ebay? what about a seller named anais2003new, who's from mytcapeel i think. she reliable too? Or is it better to buy from bettercomplexion or anyone else?

Try Maillie... I bought mine seems good.

pizzicato.. are you using the same solution from the last time you CROSS?

apparently the strength will fade over time

Good luck .. and your are looking better not much redness..

yes, i'm using the same solution. that would definitely explain why this time the solution seemed a little less effective than the first time. :-\

i have some bad news! my boyfriend was out of town for a week and he finally came home tonight. he showered my entire face in kisses with his scratchy two-days-unshaved face and a bunch of the scabs fell off prematurely and now my face is all irritated too!! i mean, i couldn't get too mad at him for that and it's even sort of funny/cute, but it's still a little bit upsetting. :(

i'll take pictures tomorrow when the redness has died down. i hope that the damage isn't too bad. it looked like the scabs were ready to fall off any moment anyway.

Seriously girl....

YOu have a man who would kiss you inspite of your scabby face! How comforting, that somebody out there can see you for your soul and not your scars.

Also, i've been meaning to ask - in percentage terms, what would you rate your improvement on the scars you've crossed, and also where'd ya buy your TCA from? xxx ta.

Narcisses.

pizzicato.. are you using the same solution from the last time you CROSS?

apparently the strength will fade over time

Good luck .. and your are looking better not much redness..

yes, i'm using the same solution. that would definitely explain why this time the solution seemed a little less effective than the first time. :-\

i have some bad news! my boyfriend was out of town for a week and he finally came home tonight. he showered my entire face in kisses with his scratchy two-days-unshaved face and a bunch of the scabs fell off prematurely and now my face is all irritated too!! i mean, i couldn't get too mad at him for that and it's even sort of funny/cute, but it's still a little bit upsetting. :(

i'll take pictures tomorrow when the redness has died down. i hope that the damage isn't too bad. it looked like the scabs were ready to fall off any moment anyway.

Seriously girl....

YOu have a man who would kiss you inspite of your scabby face! How comforting, that somebody out there can see you for your soul and not your scars.

it's true, he really is a wonderful person! i feel very lucky to be with him. :)

i don't think he even noticed that i had scabby grossness all over my face when he walked in. he really did knock most of the scars off though, haha!

Also, i've been meaning to ask - in percentage terms, what would you rate your improvement on the scars you've crossed, and also where'd ya buy your TCA from? xxx ta.

hmm.. well, i've only really successfully crossed two tiny scars on the side of my first. it was my first attempt at CROSS and now they're hardly even there! i'd say the improvement was around 80%... you really have to squint to find them now. i HOPE that these newly-crossed scars end up looking just as great.

day 8!

most of the scabs fell off, thanks to my boyfriend attacking my face with kisses... but it looks pretty decent, actually! it doesn't look like any scars have gotten worse, that's for sure. :)

IPB Image

wow.. looking good. :clap:

sigh. i just booked the flight to see my bf and his parents. but my face is full of scars.. :doh:

pizzicato.. hope my TCA experiment will be as good as yours.

I am freaking out now :wacko:

Try Maillie... I bought mine seems good.

I recall reading consistent bad comments about their product on these boards... they could probably be found with the search function. But, anyway, if it worked for you...

I recently purchased some "supposed" 100% from the Maillie id on ebay. Believe me, it did not even generate a frost. Barely even stung. My estimate is that it may be 25-35% possibly even 40 but NOT 100%. I have been using 15% from perfectcomplexions for a long time now, and this stuff seemed only slightly stronger. I am unsure of the percentage but it's either old or weak. A week after ordering it, I had received no email or any confirmation of shipping, I emailed them and they said to please donate to hurricane Katrina victims and btw, my order should be there anytime. I recenly ordered some from the bettercomplexions and I sure hope it works. :pray:

P.S. I was curious as well if it's ok to put a bit of makup over the area (while it's healing) if it's necessary to be in public??