Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive had good results from the regimen, still fading my red marks! i was wondering if i switched from bp gel to the panoxyl bar, will my pimples come back? i was thinking since im already clear, i can alter the regimen alil!

Still using benzoly peroxide but the bar, and then moisturize! i need somthing a little more fast pase!

Guest Tempest

I tried the panoxyl bar in 5%...but it was still too harsh for my skin. sad.gif You may just have to try it to see if it works for you. Don't use the 10% bar...I had to get the 5% online as our stores only carry the 10%. Neutrogena has a wash with 3.5% Bp , I think...you may want to check it out too. I think the closer to 2.5% you get the better.

Guest Tempest
why shouldnt i use 10 % bar? since my acne is all gone, do you think it will come back if i use it?

why shouldnt i use 10 % bar? since my acne is all gone, do you think it will come back if i use it?

Because I think 10% is just WAY too much BP (too harsh) and will just irritate the skin and cause more trouble. The regimen is only 2.5% and going from 2.5% to 10% may fry your skin. Key word is may. You are more than wecome to try it just be careful. I would hate to see someone who has gotten clear on the regimen, change it up and have trouble. Good luck with whatever you do.