Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LostinWorld

This is My life? WOrth commiting sucide

AH hy to everyone ,,This is the first tyme im evr gonna SAy something abt my acne to anyone..JEez im suffering from acne around 3 years now..Well for 2 years they were nothing..i didnt knew y i thought they are worse..Anyways now they are the worst.REd spots All over don know they are permanent or not.Im so poor cant use any treatments.Thre is no dermo in my Country.

I don have any friends now.I stay in home 24hrs a day sitting infront of a pc or watching tv stuff.IF anyone insult me abt my looks..Seriously i feel like killing my self.Im just tooo much sensitive and this really sucks my life..I would cry if i see a emotional movie.ANd think how would i be if someone says crap abt my looks,

I ve been in home for a year now..and now soon im goona go to school again thats gonna make my life worse..Lonliness is the biggest punishment u can get.im alone and i m just 2 steps away from commitin a sucide.

I would like to hear ur feeling abt acne,,,When im depressed i cant speak one word not even on internet..Girls really show interest in me on net..They see me on cam where my acne is invisible...But im afraid to go on ahead as they don know MY REAL FACE>

SOrry for pooor english

AH hy to everyone ,,This is the first tyme im evr gonna SAy something abt my acne to anyone..JEez im suffering from acne around 3 years now..Well for 2 years they were nothing..i didnt knew y i thought they are worse..Anyways now they are the worst.REd spots All over don know they are permanent or not.Im so poor cant use any treatments.Thre is no dermo in my Country.

I don have any friends now.I stay in home 24hrs a day sitting infront of a pc or watching tv stuff.IF anyone insult me abt my looks..Seriously i feel like killing my self.Im just tooo much sensitive and this really sucks my life..I would cry if i see a emotional movie.ANd think how would i be if someone says crap abt my looks,

I ve been in home for a year now..and now soon im goona go to school again thats gonna make my life worse..Lonliness is the biggest punishment u can get.im alone and i m just 2 steps away from commitin a sucide.

I would like to hear ur feeling abt acne,,,When im depressed i cant speak one word not even on internet..Girls really show interest in me on net..They see me on cam where my acne is invisible...But im afraid to go on ahead as they don know MY REAL FACE> 

SOrry for pooor english

SOrry for pooor english

acne is a temporary thing. you will have clear skin one day! i promise! it is NOT worth it! You are going to let acne beat you? please don't give up or else you are going to let acne win! there are many cheap solutions. many people here are younger people and probably cannot afford a lot of treatment. but try to find a good cleanser. there are many cheap ones. and bicarbonate of sodium (baking soda), and some homemade masks you can put on your face. all which can be cheap and very helpful.

its actually fun once you start seeing results. but dont give up. it took me a while too but im doing good now!

i am sorry you are lonely. i used to be depressed too. try to have a new hobby or event that you can look foward to. once you found interest in something, your worries start to go away more and more. and you will definitely not be lonely forever. your acne will clear because it is usually only in younger people. and you will look back on these years. dont give up hope.

Hey, don't let those thoughts take over you. It might not seem like it now, but there will be something better to come in the future. I know, I've been through it and still go through it every now and then, but suicide is NOT the answer. Why let acne take your LIFE away? That's something very big, and you'd be letting yourself be robbed of something great to come. If you ever want to talk, you can private message me if you want. Same thing goes for anyone else who feels this way as well. smile.gif

Oh yeah, and don't worry those red spots aren't permanent. You can try glycolic acid products, those will help fade them.

i feel the same way sometimes , acne and acne scars are completely soul destroying. but u still have to keep going.

i feel exactly the same way.

i've now had acne for almost 9 years and it really annoys me to think that i have to have it for so long.

it started off fine, it was very mild initially so i wasn't so worried about it and it didn't get so bad until a couple of years ago.

i feel so disgusted to see myself in the mirror and i must always cover both cheeks with my hands in order to see the mirror. otherwise i just can't look.

i know it's something i must accept but i find it hard to. i look so disgusting with all these acne red marks and acne. my cheeks are totally bombarded and it just won't stop. this stops me from having a social life. i can't even go out without my make up on, just incase ppl see how gross i look. i know to them, my acne isn't really an issue but it's just me and i can't fix that. life can be so unfair, becoz when i look around, there's more ppl that do not have this problem. my acne stops me from doing many things that i wanna do and i have thought of committing suicide many times. i am considering microdermabrasion but i have no idea whether or not that would be effective. have there been any success stories until now? someone please tell me. i feel like total shit.

SOrry for pooor english

Life is worth much more, acne will eventually disappare in no time. you just have to be happy and live health, there are million of ppl in the world like you and me, so dont get down on yourself. JUST BE HAPPY! biggrin.gif

Life is worth much more, acne will eventually disappare in no time. you just have to be happy and live health, there are million of ppl in the world like you and me, so dont get down on yourself. JUST BE HAPPY! biggrin.gif

[Thnks alll...i wont commit sucide..Its just my mood swings that make me think of commiting sucide...Life is much more than acne...Im sure one day i will sing like lallala.....and my heart will not cry anymore.ive noticed myself one thing ppl get so depressed of acne coz they dont want to accept that they are ugly now.why me?i want to do this,only thing u wont get by acne is a gf/bf..If from our soul mind,we accept that we are ugly now acne wont bother us that much...........

Im not using any thing on my acne coz im poor...WELL anyways hope for best and best of wishes for u guys too..Believe in GOD>THERE s ALWAYs HOPE<<<ANd again thx ALL u really made me feel better..

Just keep telling yourself it will be over one day. It helped me when I had bad acne.

if ive learnt one thing from acne is there is good (beleive it or not) , itll make u really hard and once all traceys of ur acne have faded youll be a stronger person cause youve hit rock bottom like i did,

if ive learnt one thing from acne is there is good (beleive it or not) , itll make u really hard and once all traceys of ur acne have faded youll be a stronger person cause youve hit rock bottom like i did,

Yups agree wid u..me too ,acne has developed me from inside..i now know how strong i am...Believe me,Acne have made me a good human being,plus so religious too..If i didnt had acne,i would have been totallly a different person what im now..Its not really a disadvantage for me,i may not be happy now,but im someway smiling that im a good human being.i just cant hurt anyone now..i ve been through alot wid myself....Inshallah i will stay da same when my acne is gone..My prayers are also for ur guys acne..inshallah we all will be fine soon..MAY god bless us ALL. Ameen..oh yes i cried today.. wink.gif

I used to think that way until I saw Dr. 901020. I saw this guy who had an accident that screwed his face. He lost one of his eyes, and 2/3 of his face. well, he didn't have a face any more. He went to a plastic surgeon for help. The surgeon did help a bit, the guy's face improved a little bit, but still, he doesn't look like he has a face. But he didn't give up, he wants to enjoy life. Then he tried to go out with sunglasses on. Nobody really noticed that his face is disfigured. he is look forwards to more surgeries to bring his face back, but having the same face as he used to have is almost impossible. so comparing to him, we are luckier, at least we have a face, while trying to get rid of the problem on our face. if he can do it, we can too. we need to be strong and think that we can solve the problems eventually if we really try. life is beautiful.

hang in there, really.... we're all going through the same thing and feeling the same way. acne is a damn hard thing to deal with but i try to tell myself that it WILL go away. and for the red spots... once the acne is gone... the spots HAVE to go.... one day you will have GREAT skin! (what i try to tell myself) :)

I'm still in school and don't have money to spend on expensive treatments either, so makeup is your friend. Nothing wrong with light foundation/concealer on a guy as long as it looks natural, or you can try tinted moisturizer. I know some of my metrosexual friends use them and I can't even tell if they have any makeup on. Also try home made remedies like apple cider vinegar which should help. Don't be so down on yourself. Cheers up and a hug for you. :wub:

SOrry for pooor english

why do u have such poor typing / talking in general.. gl in ur process

don't feel down man i'm with u have u got my note? u got alot friend online like me =_ i just want sucide like u we all the same problem but all these friend in here got the same problem so don't feel down we are with u. check out my post i think it should help don't waste those crap product it what u can do it not those crap product!