Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My first derm told me water- twice daily. I debate too, on a rinse with water after work, at least to get some junk off before the bedtime clean up.......I tend to blot gentley with tissue at this point. I guess you could try to wash a 3rd time when needed and monitor for any increase in oil +/-

break outs.

Why would you want to wash more than once a day. Also I'm not sure about this but i think if your'e on the regimen you need a mild soap to remove the old BP and Moisturizer. I don't think water would be sufficient for this :-k

I couldn't imagine (for me anyway) not washing twice daily- ack ! For me I'd like to get all that dirt off ..... have you ever just taken a white tissue to your skin and noticed whether or not it was oily ? I guess if I had super dry skin and no oil ,I'd try it....

Sorry - i meant more than twice a day. I have extremely dry skin - don't know what oily skin feels like #-o But it is common knowledge that washing with soap encourages oil production

Oily skin can feel irritating at times or itchy. I feel like my pores are screaming for air 8-[