Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hikaya

Accutane and chest pain

For those taking accutane, I am in my second month of accutane (80 mg/day) and have been experiencing occasional chest pain. It is in the upper right part of my chest, about 3 inches below my collarbone. Its a sharp pain at times, and other times, its more like general soreness. Are any other accutane users experiencing the same thing?

Thanks!

i think i may be having the same problems. After a work out, or when i bend down, and then i exhale, i feel pain in my chest and abdomen. Is that what you have?

My chest pain is very localized - in a small area in the upper right part of my chest. The pain doesn't seem linked to anything in particular, it just comes and goes. Its never in my stomach though. I guess accutane side effects happen differently for each person...

it may sound crazy but it could be acid reflux , unless it hurts when u take a deep breath (then it is probably muscular in nature)try pepcid or something like it and see if it helps.

Thanks for the advice. You are probably right - I will try something like Pepcid and see if that helps. :D