Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HomicidalMo0se

Small Little Bumps Around My Face

The Regimen has been going quite well for me. I'm almost all clear now. But now I have a lot of little bumps around my nose, cheeks, and forehead. The areas are also red. I'm not sure if they're early pimples or not. They're are a lot of them in the areas I mentioned before and absolutely none in other places. The first thing that comes to mind is milia, but I'm not exactly sure. Here are some pictures. They might be kind of hard to see the little bumps.

user posted image

Between my eyes.

user posted image

My right cheek.

user posted image

My nose.

user posted image

My left cheek.

Anyone know what these are?

The products I've used are:

BP Gel

Neutrogena Oil-Free SPF 15 Moisturizer

Cetaphil Moisturizer

Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser

Walgreen's Alpha Hydroxy... Thing...

Thanks for any help.

The Regimen has been going quite well for me. I'm almost all clear now. But now I have a lot of little bumps around my nose, cheeks, and forehead. The areas are also red. I'm not sure if they're early pimples or not. They're are a lot of them in the areas I mentioned before and absolutely none in other places. The first thing that comes to mind is milia, but I'm not exactly sure. Here are some pictures. They might be kind of hard to see the little bumps.

user posted image

Between my eyes.

user posted image

My right cheek.

user posted image

My nose.

user posted image

My left cheek.

Anyone know what these are?

The products I've used are:

BP Gel

Neutrogena Oil-Free SPF 15 Moisturizer

Cetaphil Moisturizer

Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser

Walgreen's Alpha Hydroxy... Thing...

Thanks for any help.

0o0o...I HAD THOSE..its acne thats deep under the skin..you should try my facial steaming. But let me warn you..you may break out twice as much..cos thats quite a bit of deep acne in there. Your just gunna have to bring em all out! Its now or never right?? But good news..it should go down if you keep up the regimen your doing now and in under 2 weeks..it should be gone. Just keep up everything you got and steam as well. No worries just get all those stubborn lil acne up and kill it! xD

<333

link, i'm not really sure how long i've been on it. It's been quite a few months on and off. tiramisu, I'll try that steaming. I have a few questions. What's tap water? Is that water from the sink? Also, what days do you steam? And when do you steam? In the morning or night?

Thanks.

Edit: Should I continue using my Alpha Hydroxy solution?

Edit #2: I just thought of something... Isn't AHA an exfoliant? So should I be using it everyday like I've been doing??? Can someone tell me?

link, i'm not really sure how long i've been on it. It's been quite a few months on and off. tiramisu, I'll try that steaming. I have a few questions. What's tap water? Is that water from the sink? Also, what days do you steam? And when do you steam? In the morning or night?

Thanks.

Edit: Should I continue using my Alpha Hydroxy solution?

Edit #2: I just thought of something... Isn't AHA an exfoliant? So should I be using it everyday like I've been doing??? Can someone tell me?

I don't change my pillowcase that often... That must be bad...

link, it's been more than three months and I've only stopped a few times because my skin would be really dry and flaky.

Does anyone know what these things are?

Uhm... The bumps are starting to spread everywhere and the areas are even redder. It's getting worse, basically... Can someone tell me what these are? I'm going to try tiramisu's steaming about 3 times a week and see what happens.

tiramisu, are you positive these are what you say they are?

Here are some updated pics of the horror...

user posted image

Left cheek.

user posted image

Right cheek.

user posted image

Forehead.

Please help...

Edit: I forgot to say that I steamed once yesterday using iodized salt. Do you think this is a result of me steaming? Is this suppose to happen, tiramisu (or anyone)?