Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well I have heard some pretty good things about this moisturizer. I am going to get it. It wont break me out will it? I am really nervous about trying it because my skin is pretty clear right now. Lately I have been using Neutrogena Combination Skin moisturizer, but I am not crazy about it, even though it doesn't break me out. I hope it will work good!!!!!!! eusa_pray.gif

Thank you!!!

Guest TylerD

Yup I used this moisturizer the hole time I was doing the regimen and i never broke out once. This is probably my fav moisturizer. It gets rid of dry flaky skin really well, and wont break you out whats so ever.

Yup I used this moisturizer the hole time I was doing the regimen and i never broke out once. This is probably my fav moisturizer. It gets rid of dry flaky skin really well, and wont break you out whats so ever.

Yep this stuff won't break you out it's non-comodegenic and non-acnegenic or somethin lol it means it won't break you out. It's great good, luck with this stuff!

this stuff doent make my skin break out, but it does make my skin feel oilly once in a while, and its kinda annoying

I've been using the SPF lotion from ProActiv and it seems to work ok but it left my skin kinda oily. I also was using the Neutrogena lotion too which I like. Is this Eucerin one found at drugstores?

I've been using the SPF lotion from ProActiv and it seems to work ok but it left my skin kinda oily. I also was using the Neutrogena lotion too which I like. Is this Eucerin one found at drugstores?

This stuff is the best... I used it during the regimen for 2 years with no problem, now using it on accutane and so far it's still holding up.