Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello all! I just started a new regimen (lol, story of my life as I'm sure it is for all of us). Anyway, I stopped by the health store and picked up the Aubrey Organics product line for oily skin after trying that stupid Niora stuff that started breaking me out eusa_wall.gif I picked up the natural herbal facial cleanser, natural herbal facial astringent, natural herbal maintenance oil balancing moisturizer (haven't tried this yet) and the amino derm gel clear skin complex as well as the natural herbal oil balancing mask. Wow that's alot of products! lol redface.gif any way so far it's been 2 days and I'm already seeing improvement! yay! no initial breakout well......hopefully one won't pop up. My skin was really broken out before switching to this stuff and after one night all my active pimples deflated...totally lovin this stuff-I'll keep you guys posted!

Guest Tempest
eusa_dance.gif Hope these work for you....I have been toying around with starting a regimen with organic products..

Most definatley will keep you all updated! I also considered trying the blue green algae or vegecol line at first but wound up with the natural herbal line for my oily/sensitive skin. So far I love it! I haven't been dissapointed yet and I strongly encourage ya'll that natural products are the way to go! Before this I had tried every nasty chemical product out there (tazorac, benzaclin, retin-a, differin, proactiv, acne freem natures cure, clean and clear, biore, basis (wasn't as bad as the others due to the natural ingredients like lemon peel), tetracyclene, and most recently a combination of birth control pills (ortho) and panoxyl 10%bp accompanied by clearasil ultra 10%bp<-------this regimen worked pretty well but then i got to thinking eusa_think.gif If proavtiv kept me clear for over a year and it's main ingredient was 2.5% bp (lol-they now make a stronger versoin because they know it stops working!) then the 10% worked........where does it end???????pretty soon they'll be making a 100%bp then what!?! So, I've decided natural is the way to go.....lol, it's funny I actually went there to pick up the Burts Bees tomatoe line after hearing such good things about it but then I saw the Aubrey line.......

Ok, So this stuff is officially amazing! I've been on this regimen for 2 full days and already my active acne is gone!!!!

where can i read more about this stuff?