Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
16aznstylez

Pumpin Weightz aiii on acuutane?

sup yo

my friend goes to gym all the time and holydayz are coming up soon he got me a free membership for 1 month and i can go tehre as much as i want 24/7........ anywayz i'm in my 2nd month on accutane and it seems to be working well so is it ok to train hardcore at the gym like spend 2-5 hours pumping weights doing boxing ect???

ur replys will be much apprichaiated

Guest agentx

hey remember me :) ... we`ll im already on my 15th day of accutane ... damn how time passes... anyways im having body aches and back pains ... on 20 mg a day only. So i guess you should also have some pains etc ... if you dont then go for it ... roche suggests you exercise etc ... i wuz looking at thier site.

CheerS!

Hey aznstylez,

Long time since we spoken. Anyhow doing excercise and pumping mad weights is alright. I lift weights, play ice hockey and basketball all the time. Sometimes on the same day. Just as long as the soreness doesnt bother you too much. I know Im getting back pains recently but I think its mostly from accutane rather hen the sports.

im not sure how much my opinion is worth

but constantly working out and playing excerise i know what injury can do too you.

Id advise not to work out. If your on accutane and your body is weaken strength training can seriously injure you badly.

I disagree with that statement. Excercise with or without accutane can be potentially harmful. I think as long as you are careful and do not puch yourself to the extreme limits you will be okay. Plus excercise is great not only for your heart and cholesterol, but for your mental health too.

watching TV can be "potentially harmful" too, the TV might explode and make glass fly in your face, or it might fall over on you because your cat pushed it.

aznstyles!

the exercise is the best u could do for yourself

but it's true that some aches or stiffness of muscles can occur

personally, I wourked out in the gym last Friday and still on Sunday have muscle aches ;-(

just give yourself more time for regenarating urself e.g if you had rested 1 day before Acctane, now the rest after huge exercise needs 2 days or so.

me, tommorow am gonna work out too if time allows :))

hey guys

i've decided to go to da gym but no more then 4 times a week and for 1-2 hours sessions.

i've been talkin to some my my mates that go to gym n thats what they recomend........ neway thx for ur imput n feedback

- latahz