Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Trisha

How long did it take you to recieve Dan's BP gel?

I was wondering how long it took you to receive Dan's BP gel when you ordered it online(standard delivery service)? It says on the website it would take 3-14 days, which is a long range to wait. I really want to start the regimen eusa_dance.gif , but I am waiting for the gel!!!

Get some Neutrogena Acne On-the-spot and start with that until your gel arrives if you want to get going right away.

It only took a few days for me.

Get some Neutrogena Acne On-the-spot and start with that until your gel arrives if you want to get going right away.

It only took a few days for me.

I think you guys should email them if you're waiting too long -- I ordered mine around the 6th and have received it already.

Could someone tell me what state it ships from? Im in Southern CA. It shipped on Monday the 11th and today is the 14th so it should be here any day I suppose. Unless it's coming from Florida by donkey or something. smile.gif

I ordered on July 2nd and yes I understand it was the 4th of July weekend. It took about a week and a half to receive any response. I just got an email saying it was shipped and will arrive in 3-14 days! It is July 15th and I have not received it yet. I am really busy now until end of August so I have decided not to start the regimen until September (if I ever get the BP gel in the first place) because I don't think I will be able to strictly follow the regimen. I wish I would have gotten the BP gel sooner so I could get use to it and I could continue into August. sad.gif Oh well.

So my advice, if you are running low on BP gel, order now because you don't know how long you will be waiting.

For now I will be using my Medicated St. Ives Apricot Scrub. It is great! It has controlled my acne well and is starting to even fade the scars.

Hello... i really want to buy BP gel. Is there anyway I get it here in the Philippines? Thanks.

Just an update: I finally got the gel. I will begin to use it in September. I don't want to start now because I am too busy and I don't want to skip treatments or not follow the steps properly. So I will be applying St. Ives Scrub to keep my acne under control (hopefully).

Just an update: I finally got the gel.  I will begin to use it in September.  I don't want to start now because I am too busy and I don't want to skip treatments or not follow the steps properly.  So I will be applying St. Ives Scrub to keep my acne under control (hopefully).

Trisha, even though you may be busy now and cannot follow the regimen to the exact letter, there's no harm in using the BP gel right now. After cleansing (which you should be doing morning and evening anyway) just dab a small amount onto your blemishes and apply a very thin layer over "problem areas" that are prone to breakouts (even though there may not be breakouts there now). This will dry quickly (within seconds of application) and you can apply a moisturizer on top and you are done. With larger blemishes, in the evening I also apply a very large "blob" of BP on them after the moisturizer. It will dry white, but it greatly helps to diminish the blemish overnight (if your skin isn't sensitive).

Personally I don't follow the regimen, but the few seconds it will take to apply the BP may be able to provide some degree of clearing/prevention between now and September. Good luck.

Trisha, even though you may be busy now and cannot follow the regimen to the exact letter, there's no harm in using the BP gel right now.  After cleansing (which you should be doing morning and evening anyway) just dab a small amount onto your blemishes and apply a very thin layer over "problem areas" that are prone to breakouts (even though there may not be breakouts there now).  This will dry quickly (within seconds of application) and you can apply a moisturizer on top and you are done.  With larger blemishes, in the evening I also apply a very large "blob" of BP on them after the moisturizer.  It will dry white, but it greatly helps to diminish the blemish overnight (if your skin isn't sensitive).

Personally I don't follow the regimen, but the few seconds it will take to apply the BP may be able to provide some degree of clearing/prevention between now and September.  Good luck.

it only took me one budiness day to get my gel!! i got it like 6 hours after my shipping email came.......and i live like 4 states away!

Below is what I received after I placed my order...

Order paid on: Wednesday, August 3, 2005 10:51 AM

"Your order #I2xxxx with AcneSupplies.com was shipped on Thursday, August 4, 2005 via first class mail. Please allow 3-14 working days for your package to arrive."

Today is August 15, 2005 and I still haven't received my order... sad.gif

Actually, they are shipped from Austin, Texas. It may just be a fluke of the mail service, but if you don't get it after 14 business days send an email to the customer service ... [email protected]

yeah so ive been hearin great stuff about this bp gel and i cant wait to try it

only problem is- its takin forever to get

am i gonna be waiting 3-14 days from wen i first ordered it or 3-14 days from that confirmation notice??

please tell me its the former, not the latter

i ordered it last monday and got the confirmation this past monday

somebody please clear this up

I e-mailed [email protected] and informed them that today marks 14 days since I paid for my order.

Tomorrow marks 14 days since they said it was shipped.

This is my first experience ordering BP Gel and so far I am not pleased with the delivery of the product. I just hope that I get better results from the actual product.