Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frances The Mute

Who doesn't break out on their forhead?

Weird, I get acne on my cheeks but NEVER on my forehead. For the past 2 months I basically just stopped washing there and recently I noticed that I was getting small bumps that were turning into small red bumps. So after a week of just washing with cetaphil morning and night they are almost gone. Does anyone else have this.... noticeably bad acne on your cheeks but none on your forhead?

I'm glad though, cause I think that besides the cheeks forehead is what looks the worst for acne

well i only get acne on my forehead and yes as ytou sed it does definatly look worst on your forehead.

It also looks very bad on ur back which i also have.

I'm so lucky

i have never really had it bad on my forehead...just on my cheeks like you said. now i have a bunch of red marks on my cheeks which hopfully are fading while the accutane is prevent new breakouts.

Guest TylerD

Ya i always get acne on my right cheek and sometimes on chin but my left cheek and forehead are always always clear. Its strange lol.

I also rarely break out in my forehead or my nose. It's almost always my cheeks, chin, and across my jawline.

It's the only place I've left to clear of red marks... was the worst place for my acne; always has been. Although I don't think the skin there is as sensitive as the cheeks and chin areas... Maybe that's why? Well not for me ofcourse, but my cheeks are practically clear except for my beard but I haven't shaved...

But it's better on the forehead I can wear a cap and get away with just being big nosed and weird. But could look like clear skin in a cap biggrin.gif

I don't know if my memory is correct, but my forehead used to be bad. But it's the clearest part of my face now. I rarely get pimples there now and i THINK (note: I THINK) that my forehead got better after accutane. I still do an acne regime on my entire face, but the forehead barely gets pimples anymore. I think my forehead started out the worst and now my cheeks and mouth area are the worst...it's the the acne is migrating...=/. I always get whiteheads around my mouth...does anyone have any idea why that is? My cheeks haven't been doing so well these couple of days either. It's like...I get a pimple-free (but still have massive amounts of scars) face for 2 days and then I start breaking out like crazy again.

me i never get acne on my forehead or nose . when u get acne on ur forehead its because of a poor diet. i only get it on my cheeks and chin

I used to have the clearest forehead ever, it was soo nice but about a few months ago it just exploded full of ance and now its basically the worst part. Its slowly going away now but I think I never got it before because it was a bit oilier than the rest of my face.

Guest Marino

I have no idea why i'm posting here but i only ever used to get acne on my T-zone.

Why i dont get it on my cheeks ill never know. Though i have combination skin [so I'm told] meaning my t-zone is oily and my cheeks are dry. So in theory oil makes me breakout, but I proved thats not true. My topical retinoid works great on my skin so I imagine its somekind of skin shedding problem there.

why are cheeks such a problem area? correct me if im wrong, but it seems like most scaring occurs on cheeks too... possibly because all of the soft tissue there? i rarely get pimples anywhere but my cheeks.. i have recelty gotton some upper backne and a few on my sholders... but who cares about that... i wear shirts.

i do not break out on t-zone area at all. cheeks and mainly chin/jaw area

Actually my forehead was terrible... but that was because my oily hair keeps irritate the skin so it happens. Now though, it's clear.

Only @ cheeks and chin (damn the chin!)

Mainly sides of face and jaw...my forehead is clear and my chin hardly ever gets spots.I never get any on my nose or sides of my nose.Although when i first started getting spots it was in my t-zone....sranage!!

Does anyone sleep on their side? Because... one side of my face is clearer than the other. n that side happens to be the one i dont sleep on. iono.. just a thought.

Does anyone sleep on their side? Because... one side of my face is clearer than the other. n that side happens to be the one i dont sleep on. iono.. just a thought.

I also noticed that my forehead heal MUCH faster than my cheeks. Especially w/ red marks. I wonder why I never break out on my forhead... its the same pores and everything it just doesnt make sense.

Im always breaking out on my forehead. Whats the deal?

Someone said, bad diet could be the cause of forehead acne, i dont eat any junk food at all. but im thinking the lack of eating period could cause it. I really dont eat very much.

Whats really bugging me is my pimple temples...temple pimples.... they just keep coming! How do i stop them?

Anyone?

my forehead is the oiliest part of my face and i dont ever get more than probably 1 pimple a month there

I also noticed that my forehead heal MUCH faster than my cheeks. Especially w/ red marks. I wonder why I never break out on my forhead... its the same pores and everything it just doesnt make sense.

ive got a lot of inflammation and redness on my cheeks how logn does this usually take to fade back into ur skin?