Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
qst

Cetaphill bar for sensitive skin clogging pores?

it seems like that to me recently, though ive been using it since last december. since then my skin is full of lil bumps and whiteheads. Today I bought clean & clear foaming facial cleanser. its for sensitive skin and its liquid.

have you guys experienced or heard cetaphill bars being clogging?

yeah....the bar is probably not that great for you then. use the liquid. anything you can't see through is questionable especially in a soap bar.

I use the liquid form of Cetaphil. And it's great. It doesn't clog your pores at all and removes makeup very well. What i do is i sqeeze about quarter size amount in my hand and rub it gently only my face, then rinse it off. It helps sooth your skin. Cuz i noticed that other facial Cleansers that i used in the past would make my pimples look really red after i washed my face and i hated that. With Cetaphil, it is a little pink but i can handle that alot more than it being red.

Do any of you still have red marks from old pimples? Try Apple Cider it works really really well. It's worked for me-overnight i notice a big difference in the colour of those old red marks. They are fading away!

Ok, bars in general are acne promoters because of the ingredients that make them solid, the cetaphil liquid is pore clogger for sure , a lot of people reported that but for me in the morning seems ok , although I am just going to finish this bottle and that’s it .

I think that the best way to go is with a foaming cleanser that doesn’t dry the skin out and rinses clean so it doesn’t give you pimples

Foaming cleansers can be good. But what i noticed is that they dry my skin out. Which makes my face seem oily if i don't put moisturizer. With the Cetaphil liquid it doesn't clog the pores. The first time i used it i didn't like it because it didn't feel like it was cleaning my skin. But i have resorted back to using it and it's absolutely amazing. My pimples don't get red like they useto when i would wash my face with foaming cleansers. And it feels softer and more fresh. It's great!