Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anybody out there use clean and clear's "oil free Continuous Contral Acne Wash",

"Deep Cleaning Astringent for sensitive skin", or "Dual Action Moisturizer oil free (treats and prevents pimples)" ? If so can you please tell me if any of these have worked for you? I would really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch.

~Wannabekool22 biggrin.gif

Does anybody out there use clean and clear's  "oil free Continuous Contral Acne Wash",

"Deep Cleaning Astringent for sensitive skin",  or "Dual Action Moisturizer oil free (treats and prevents pimples)" ? If so can you please tell me if any of these have worked for you? I would really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch.

~Wannabekool22  biggrin.gif

I tried the Dual Action Moisturizer, and I liked it okay. It didn't help clear my face like it promises, but it does moisurize okay. Eventually though I went back to using Neutrogena Combination Skin Oil Free Moisturzier.

i tried it fr a while. and it worked well to keep pimples at bay however i found somethn that worked better recommended from my derm. loreal ideal balance with kaoliin clay.

hi wannabekool,

I'm presently using the C&C continuous cleanser (with 5%BP) in the morning, and then using the C&C blackhead wash (with SA) in the evening, and I agree with moementum, they're awesome products for that price range.

i tried all sorts of fancy and costly stuff but they're the best, and ive been using them for about 4 weeks now. im currently experimenting with moisturizers, but ive stuck with the C&C range, using the oil free moisturiser - which i dont like too much, smells too much like medicine. i tried the C&C morning burst moisturiser today and so far so good. if i break out tomorrow or day after, then ill ditch it too and look for something else.

but yeah, for me C&C has been good value for money. of the two washes though, id say the blackhead scrub is the best. good luck.

I use the persagel for my chest and back since i workout and get mild acne and it seems to clean it up pretty good. However, i tried it for my face and it sucked so i just stick to using it on my body.