Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clearskinregimen

Spots around the sides of my lips

dan recommends not to apply bp gel around your lips but what if you have spots on them (i.e. small pimples left and right to your lips)

are you just supposed to ignore and hope they go away

You will just get chapped lips if you apply BP there... I apply BP right up to the line where my skin turns from white to red on my lips. I get pimples about a mm to a couple of cm off of my lips and I always apply BP there.

I get pimples on my lips alot, actually on the lip too, not just right beside, I usually put bp on the lips just the same although Il find its easy to get chaped lips if your not carefull and dont moisturize your lips after the bp gel. Id rather have chapped lips than pimples on them.

I really hate lip-zits but haven't had one in a LONG time. I apply the bp gel right up to the lip line and then put a thin layer of vaseline on my lips before bed. Apply the bp as close as you can without touching, let it dry and then apply the vaseline. I wouldn't put the bp directly on the lips.

(If you're unsure about where your lip line is, it's the place where your lips ends and your face begins. Think of where you would apply lipstick. If you are a male who doesn't where lipstick, you should try it, it's really fun.)