Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kuhoolish

looks like i'll be stucked with the crap stuff

Whenever I try to place an order from acnesupplies.com, meaning adding a bp gel to my cart, an error always pops up saying i've exceeded the maximum limit. I hit back, the quantity is 1, i go to add to cart..."The maximum quantity for product 0001A is 10.00. Processing your current request will make the product have a quantity of 11.00."

and then when i finally manage to not make it exceed the limit..."The previous form attempted to use an undefined action. Please notify the webmaster of this problem and the URL which brought you here. "

i'm on the 5th week of the regimen, but have been using an oxy 2.5% BP, which I don't think is working too well seeing as I'm still breaking out, in some spots I haven't even touched with my hands, so I thought I'd probably try bp gel... well I guess I'm screwed.

Maybe you need to try applying more BP... It's 2 weeks to the date and my skin is clearing up a LOT. Mostly just remaining redmarks and stuff from previous acne.

i'm using the full amount, actually my bottle was almost done and so i wasn't using enough when i posted this, so i was still somewhat breaking out.

but i used the full amount again last night, my problem spots are better, some have cleared.