Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
changbanger29

SPECIAL SERVICES for Scarring

I looked into this website about Sonya Dakar Clinics and I saw they had treatments for acne scarring. I would do anything to heal my wounds faster. I am Asian and I have brown spots leftover from past acne. Please let me know your opinion on these services. They sound too good to be true. I have no indented, rolling, orange peel scarring so I have hope for a speedier recovery.

http://www.sonyadakar.com/scarringtmt.htm

Hey Changebanger,

Since you mentioned that your scars are brown spots (the surfaced kind) and not indented. I think you would benefit from peels. When I went to my Esthetician she performed microdermabrasion on me, plus a series of glycolic peels. All of my surfaced skin scars (redmarks) vanished, along with fine lines, un-even pigmentation, etc.. but it had no effect on my indented acne scars.

It is highly costly though. You might want to consider home peels. Maya has posted some good links for lactic peels. They're more gentle for your skin. Although I prefer glycolic peels. It just depends how sensitive ones skin is.

Also, have you tried the vinegar and lemon method? Some posters have mentioned that they've seen remarkable results. Good luck!