Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LMG

What peel is right for me ?

I am new to peels and have a few questions. I mostly have redmarks and uneven skin on both my cheeks. I would like something that I can do myself and at home that would help me with my marks and any acne I may have at the time. I want something I can get locally and not through the internet. Any help would be great.

i used some nutrogina stuff... it worked pretty well for me but i had to stop because at the time i had mild acne and the peel caused my skin to peel profusley, which allowed bacteria to seep into my face, wich caused a whole new round of moderate-severe acne which caused a new round of red marks... but i have freakish skin so the same thing would probably not happen to you. there was actually an issue of cargo mens magazine that devoted 2 full pages to home peels. i believe it was roughly 4-6 months back. if you are interested i can go take a look at all my cargos and tell you what month it was.