Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AccutaneGrl

ACCUTANE NEEDS TO WORK!!

AHHHHHH! GOING ON DAY 10 OF ACCUTANE NOW. SKIN IS SOOOOOOOO BAD! I AM DISGUSTED TO LOOK AT MYSELF. I HAVEN'T LEFT THE HOUSE FOR THREE DAYS SINCE MY SKIN HAS STARTED TO GET WORSE. ACCUTANE IS MY ONLY HOPE! I HAVE TRIED SO MUCH. I REALLY REALLY HOPE THIS IS GOING TO WORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Guest TylerD

Trust me accutane will work!!!!! IT WILL WORK!!!! You just have to give accutane some time. Its a ver long treatement. And everyone is different. Some people start clearing up the first couple weeks on it. Some takes them a couple months or so. Some takes them the hole corse till they see improvement. The key is to just be patient. I have now been on accutane for about 3 weeks and i am very pleased with the results so far. My skin is coming along nicely. I still get a few pimples here and there which is a pain in the ass but its expected. The first couple weeks can be really bad. My first week i broke out farelly bad around my chin area. Just have to be patient you will start seeing results soon. Good luck. biggrin.gif

Give it time, ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!

It took me until month three to become clear. I am on month 7 now and am so happy with the results. I would take it forever if I could to ensure that my skin looks this great the rest of my life.

Don't give up it will get better. During the begining I used BP gel to spot treat because I broke out worse then I ever had before and it worked well for me.

Best of Luck and don't quit, give it time...

Cass

THANKS EVERYONE! I'M GLAD I HAVE PPL I CAN TALK TO WHO HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE. THANX FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT. I AM CONFIDENT IT IS GOING TO WORK I JUST GET FRUSTRATED AND NEED TO YELL ABOUT IT. THANX FOR LISTENING biggrin.gif

yeah dude dont worry about it, i was the same, i wasnt noticing any difference for the first month, especially not after day 10!

this stuff takes bloody ages to work, i've been on it for a month and a half and i'm only starting 2 get dry now, skin is alot clearer but still some pimples, and i've still got another 4 n a half months 2 go! so i should defo be clear by then.

i know how u feel, u just want it 2 work faster, i was so tempted 2 take some extra doses a day 2 make it work faster, but i just stuck 2 60mg a day n its finally showing

THANKS EVERYONE!  I'M GLAD I HAVE PPL I CAN TALK TO WHO HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE.  THANX FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT.  I AM CONFIDENT IT IS GOING TO WORK I JUST GET FRUSTRATED AND NEED TO YELL ABOUT IT.  THANX FOR LISTENING  biggrin.gif